• Start date
  • Views 1,020
CRDNight

CRDNight

Dota 2/LoL
Hardened Veteran Jokester Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I've recieved both her good and bad smg's from tipping her, and I know there are other Moxxi gun types, any help? I've also gotten them on lvl 38 while im lvl 50 TVHM, does the guns scale to my current level?

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I've recieved both her good and bad smg's from tipping her, and I know there are other Moxxi gun types, any help? I've also gotten them on lvl 38 while im lvl 50 TVHM, does the guns scale to my current level?
Guns are on the level of the mission you get them as a reward from. On UVHM missions are scaling with you, on the other PT's they are not.

You can get these:
The Creamer (Launcher) for finishing the Creature Slaughter Dome.
The Hail (AR) from Bandit Slaughter.
The Chere-amie (Sniper) from the Hyperion Slaughter.
The Heartbreaker (Shotgun) from the mission Safe and Sound
The Rubi (Pistol) from Rakkaholics Anonymous
The Kiss of Death (Grenade) from Hell Hath No Fury.
The Crit (SMG) from Tiny Tina's DLC.
The Kitten (AR) from the Torgue DLC mission Everyobody Wants to Be Wanted
The Slow Hand from Badassaurus Rex (Drop) in Torgue DLC

W

Wonder Boys

Be yourself, everyone else is taken.
Reaction score
Sin$
They are the same level you are (give or take).
Just tip Moxxi whenever you need an upgrade.
Not 100% sure how often you can do this each play through?
:smile:

CRDNight

CRDNight

Dota 2/LoL
Hardened Veteran Jokester Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Guns are on the level of the mission you get them as a reward from. On UVHM missions are scaling with you, on the other PT's they are not.
You get The Creamer Launcher for finishing the Creature Slaughter Dome, the Kitten and the Slow hand from the Torgue DLC missions Everyobody Wants to Be Wanted and the Badassaurus Rex (Drop), the Hail from Bandit Slaughter, the Chere-amie from the Hyperion Slaughter, the Heartbreaker from the mission Safe and Sound, and the Rubi from Rakkaholics Anonymous. The Crit from Tiny Tina's DLC. Grenade Mod Kiss of Death from Hell Hath No Fury.
Thanks, looks like i'll be downloading the dlcs, They're just sitting on my downloads list. And thanks for the info!

They are the same level you are (give or take).
Just tip Moxxi whenever you need an upgrade.
Not 100% sure how often you can do this each play through?
:smile:
Spend over 1Mil and still not my level, lol I might have to get back on it after a few chapters I guess...

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks, looks like i'll be downloading the dlcs, They're just sitting on my downloads list. And thanks for the info!

Spend over 1Mil and still not my level, lol I might have to get back on it after a few chapters I guess...
No problem :smile:

(And if you want a certain level, you could always try one of the BL2 Services in my sig... :wink:)

Top Bottom
Login
Register