Solved How to get Online?

• Thread starter StonedHax
  • Start date
  • Views 241
StonedHax

StonedHax

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys i know its a noob qeustion but i just got my rgh .. and got bo2 loaded to my hdd and go a menu to open up in system link ..... my rgh is on 17489 dash and boots to f3 dash every time.. when i go to sighn up for xbox theirs an update .. should i do it ??? how els do i go online ? i tryed youtube but all the vids seem to be frome 2010- early 2015

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
You'll need a unbanned KV and either a paid or free stealth server. If not stealth server access then you'll need offline files. Also as mentioned in the previous post, have a look at those tutorials.

Nokia

Nokia

[nokia@se7ensins ~]$
Lifetime
Beginning of An Odyssey Stickied Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys i know its a noob qeustion but i just got my rgh .. and got bo2 loaded to my hdd and go a menu to open up in system link ..... my rgh is on 17489 dash and boots to f3 dash every time.. when i go to sighn up for xbox theirs an update .. should i do it ??? how els do i go online ? i tryed youtube but all the vids seem to be frome 2010- early 2015
Before you even attempt to go online, you need to clear your default load path in dashlaunch. You can do this by loading dashlaunch and clicking "Paths" then hover over default and press "Y" this will clear the path your xbox is set to load/launch to on bootup. Now hit "RB" on your controller until it brings up your save locations, however over HDD (there should be a green check mark indicating that's where your launch.ini is currently being loaded from and saved, next hover of where the green check mark and hit "Y" then "X", your launch.ini will now be saved with the new settings and should load your normal default dashboard when you reboot the console, and if you ever wan't to switch back just go into dashlaunch and set FSD as your default, for XBLS I recommend a youtuber known as xXModdedWarfarexx, just search him on youtube and watch his videos on stealth servers/offline files. As Droseph zdoM Droseph zdoM has already linked you to the full series of videos by him, it should only be a click away. Have fun online :wink:

Top Bottom
Login
Register