• Thread starter Vorpist
  • Start date
  • Views 1,113
Vorpist

Vorpist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you are having issues connecting to XBL, try going to xbox.com and agreeing to the new TOS. Worked for me :smile:

Lucifer

BLAMMMM

Annoying spammer
Jokester Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
You get that pop-up the secant it actually updates the Xbox, it's not the ToS.

Vorpist

Vorpist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You get that pop-up the second it actually updates the Xbox, it's not the ToS.
Well, the thing didn't pop up for me, I believe if you are under 18, I believe you might have to go online accept it and enter your parents account. Im only 17 which sucks, but I know my parents account so it doesn't matter for me.

Vorpist

Vorpist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lie about your age :x3:
I'm not going to try to start an arguement. Since I don't understand why people have make these random comments and say that I am lying about my age. When they is no evidence that I am and I am just trying to help those who can't get on XBL or those who are under 18.

Pazmaniac

Pazmaniac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
If you are having issues connecting to XBL, try going to xbox.com and agreeing to the new TOS. Worked for me :smile:
thank you so much bro!!...worked like a charm...i feel bad for the people that have live but no computer...thats BS!

and yeh im 25 and i didnt get the tos pop up...so nothing to do with age....xbox made a boo boo

Creutious

M4z0ra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not going to try to start an agruement. Since I don't understand why people have make these random comments and say that I am lying about my age. When they is no evidence that I am and I am just trying to help those who can't get on XBL or those who are under 18.
COME AT ME BRO

Vorpist

Vorpist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thank you so much bro!!...worked like a charm...i feel bad for the people that have live but no computer...thats BS!

and yeh im 25 and i didnt get the tos pop up...so nothing to do with age....xbox made a boo boo

Yeah, No problem, I am looking at their twitter and they are clueless with all the people asking them why they can't get on XBL. LMAO

Update:They are finally telling people to go to xbox.com and this will really suck for people without computers since they are trying to get on XBL and they can't.

Pazmaniac

Pazmaniac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
i was highly suprised it work....sounded to good to be true lol

Holy Jesus

sleezecheeze

Drunk MOTY 2011-14
Contest Sponsor Grammar Nazi Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
The ToS didn't pop up for me when I went on xbox.com. Where can I find them?

Holy Jesus

sleezecheeze

Drunk MOTY 2011-14
Reaction score
Sin$
You have to log into xbox.com. As soon as you log in xbox.com, ToS should will pop up.

I did log in. I'm not that silly haha. I logged in and went for an explore but couldn't find new ToS

Vorpist

Vorpist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did log in. I'm not that silly haha. I logged in and went for an explore but couldn't find new ToS

Lol, When you updated did you get the ToS if not I don't know what the problem is, I don't get why they are having people sign in on xbox.com, if you go on their twitter they are having people doing that but in your case, I have no idea.

Try this http://t.co/2J57Js5G

Bear

Bear

Fabled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Sad to know that a random person figured this out before the xbox support team could figure it out. FAIL

Holy Jesus

sleezecheeze

Drunk MOTY 2011-14
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol, When you updated did you get the ToS if not I don't know what the problem is, I don't get why they are having people sign in on xbox.com, if you go on their twitter they are having people doing that but in your case, I have no idea.

Try this http://t.co/2J57Js5G

I got kicked from a game of MW3 and also disconnected from XBL (the same as what usually happens for an update). Then I downloaded it blah blah blah, then my console restarted as normal. Then after the restart I couldn't connect to XBL and it gave me an error code saying that the update didn't install properly. I still had the new dash though. I played a game offline for about an hour then hit the guide button and went "connect to XBL" out of curiosity. It worked almost instantly, but I never signed in, it just told me there was an update available. I downloaded again and this happened twice. haha

Top Bottom
Login
Register