Discussion How to get on XBL after new dashboard update

• Thread starter Vorpist
  • Start date
  • Views 891
V

Vorpist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are having issues connecting to XBL, try going to xbox.com and agreeing to the new TOS. Worked for me :smile:

L

BLAMMMM

Annoying spammer
Reaction score
You get that pop-up the secant it actually updates the Xbox, it's not the ToS.

V

Vorpist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You get that pop-up the second it actually updates the Xbox, it's not the ToS.
Well, the thing didn't pop up for me, I believe if you are under 18, I believe you might have to go online accept it and enter your parents account. Im only 17 which sucks, but I know my parents account so it doesn't matter for me.

V

Vorpist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lie about your age :x3:
I'm not going to try to start an arguement. Since I don't understand why people have make these random comments and say that I am lying about my age. When they is no evidence that I am and I am just trying to help those who can't get on XBL or those who are under 18.

P

Pazmaniac

Getting There
Reaction score
If you are having issues connecting to XBL, try going to xbox.com and agreeing to the new TOS. Worked for me :smile:
thank you so much bro!!...worked like a charm...i feel bad for the people that have live but no computer...thats BS!

and yeh im 25 and i didnt get the tos pop up...so nothing to do with age....xbox made a boo boo

C

M4z0ra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not going to try to start an agruement. Since I don't understand why people have make these random comments and say that I am lying about my age. When they is no evidence that I am and I am just trying to help those who can't get on XBL or those who are under 18.
COME AT ME BRO

V

Vorpist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thank you so much bro!!...worked like a charm...i feel bad for the people that have live but no computer...thats BS!

and yeh im 25 and i didnt get the tos pop up...so nothing to do with age....xbox made a boo boo

Yeah, No problem, I am looking at their twitter and they are clueless with all the people asking them why they can't get on XBL. LMAO

Update:They are finally telling people to go to xbox.com and this will really suck for people without computers since they are trying to get on XBL and they can't.

P

Pazmaniac

Getting There
Reaction score
i was highly suprised it work....sounded to good to be true lol

H

sleezecheeze

Drunk MOTY 2011-14
Reaction score
The ToS didn't pop up for me when I went on xbox.com. Where can I find them?

H

sleezecheeze

Drunk MOTY 2011-14
Reaction score
You have to log into xbox.com. As soon as you log in xbox.com, ToS should will pop up.

I did log in. I'm not that silly haha. I logged in and went for an explore but couldn't find new ToS

V

Vorpist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did log in. I'm not that silly haha. I logged in and went for an explore but couldn't find new ToS

Lol, When you updated did you get the ToS if not I don't know what the problem is, I don't get why they are having people sign in on xbox.com, if you go on their twitter they are having people doing that but in your case, I have no idea.

Try this http://t.co/2J57Js5G

B

Bear

Reaction score
Sad to know that a random person figured this out before the xbox support team could figure it out. FAIL

H

sleezecheeze

Drunk MOTY 2011-14
Reaction score
Lol, When you updated did you get the ToS if not I don't know what the problem is, I don't get why they are having people sign in on xbox.com, if you go on their twitter they are having people doing that but in your case, I have no idea.

Try this http://t.co/2J57Js5G

I got kicked from a game of MW3 and also disconnected from XBL (the same as what usually happens for an update). Then I downloaded it blah blah blah, then my console restarted as normal. Then after the restart I couldn't connect to XBL and it gave me an error code saying that the update didn't install properly. I still had the new dash though. I played a game offline for about an hour then hit the guide button and went "connect to XBL" out of curiosity. It worked almost instantly, but I never signed in, it just told me there was an update available. I downloaded again and this happened twice. haha

Top Bottom