What's new

Patched How to get off your bike and ride the starting grid around the map in creator

Thehomeless1

Thehomeless1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I found this really strange creator glitch that can be used to get under the map or in buildings not normally accessible. It is kinda hard to access a particular building but it is possible cause ive done it. Thier might be other uses for this but i havent figured them out yet but im really hoping one of you will.
Here it is
This is for use on land or stunt races
1 place your trigger and grid close to water , then place one more checkpoint anywhere
2 switch to 3rd/1st person then go to the race settings and change the vehicle to a bike or motorcycle then go back to place checkpoints
3 dive into the water untill your character jumps off of the bike
4 run back to the grid and hit the button to jump on the first place bike
5 once on the bike hit A/X button depending on what console your on to pick up the grid, at this point you should be on the bike from the grid in 3rd/1st person flying around the map
6 you can turn with left or right button
7 hit B button on xbox im not sure on ps4 to cancel moving the grid when you wanna stop(where ever you are when you do this on the map you will stay , you can use this to access buildings or get below the map also . If your trying to get below the map make sure to put props below the spot you are gunna drop in to to land on)
8 cycle back to the grid pick it up and place it back down to start agian.
Things you should know
1This can be done with story mode character or online mode character
2 if you use a small grid you will move slower around the map but you cannot place it after picking it up from 3rd or 1st person
Here a video that should help everyone understand the glitch bett

I have never seen this before but if this was found by someone already send me a link to the thread or video for credit.

Adudz88

Adudz88

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
dude... that's awesome. I've heard of something like that but never actually seen it or been able to do it myself yet but I'll try this on my ps4 in a little while.

Snoopsta

Snoopsta

GtaIV cops n crooks crew
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep the start of something cool :cool:
Nice!
Thanks

NicGoRe

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Diamonds Are Forever Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
TREX42 and I found the water knocks you off the bike a while ago. It's posted here somewhere but I'll be honest...I never thought to get on the starting grid. This is great!!

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
nice. im def gonna play with this. i love placing jobs in random buildings

B

BuffaloYG45

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry if it's a stupid question but what's the point of this glitch?

Thehomeless1

Thehomeless1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry if it's a stupid question but what's the point of this glitch?
So far ive found it to be usefull to get inside buildings or a way to get under the map. Im hoping someone else might find it useful for something else. Only time will tell i guess

Top Bottom
Login
Register