What's new

Solved How to get mods without JTAG or RGH? (MW3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eliscio

Reaction score
Sin$
I've been getting into lobbies with guys with god mode and invisibility i would like to have it but not abuse it. (Just against my friends) The downside is i don't have a Jtag or a RGH, I've seen people post on other threads talking about installing "tools" on your computer and dragging your profile into it.

Ghxsty

Ghxsty

Knowledge is power.
10th Anniversary Platinum Record CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been getting into lobbies with guys with god mode and invisibility i would like to have it but not abuse it. (Just against my friends) The downside is i don't have a Jtag or a RGH, I've seen people post on other threads talking about installing "tools" on your computer and dragging your profile into it.
You will need a RGH/Jtag to do it or get a recovery done with god mode classes/invisibility.

Upvote 0
Sombra

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
You could get a recovery and get godmode put on, but in order to use tools you need a Jtag/RGH.

Upvote 0
Sombra

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I've noticed, I don't know how to do that should i just buy one? 

Whats a recovery?
When a modder goes on your account and modifies it with godmode, stats, unlock all, etc.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register