What's new

Solved How to get mods without JTAG or RGH? (MW3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eliscio

Reaction score
I've been getting into lobbies with guys with god mode and invisibility i would like to have it but not abuse it. (Just against my friends) The downside is i don't have a Jtag or a RGH, I've seen people post on other threads talking about installing "tools" on your computer and dragging your profile into it.

G

Ghxsty

Knowledge is power.
Reaction score
I've been getting into lobbies with guys with god mode and invisibility i would like to have it but not abuse it. (Just against my friends) The downside is i don't have a Jtag or a RGH, I've seen people post on other threads talking about installing "tools" on your computer and dragging your profile into it.
You will need a RGH/Jtag to do it or get a recovery done with god mode classes/invisibility.

S

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
You could get a recovery and get godmode put on, but in order to use tools you need a Jtag/RGH.

E

Eliscio

Reaction score
You will need a RGH/Jtag to do it or get a recovery done with god mode classes/invisibility.
I've noticed, I don't know how to do that should i just buy one? 
You could get a recovery and get godmode put on, but in order to use tools you need a Jtag/RGH.
Whats a recovery?

S

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score

Whats a recovery?
When a modder goes on your account and modifies it with godmode, stats, unlock all, etc.

G

Ghxsty

Knowledge is power.
Reaction score

Whats a recovery?
They will download your profile to do the god mode classes and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom