What's new

Tutorial How to get lots of Followers on Xbox One! (I got 60 Followers doing it once)

Did this work? Did you receive any followers after 24 hours?

• Yes, I did gain followers

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No, I did not gain any followers after following many people after 24 hours or longer

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
Fadexz

Fadexz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This tutorial will show you how to get lots of followers on xbox one.
I found this method myself if you would like to check me out you can here.
Keep in mind all of this will be done on your xbox.com profile.

Steps

Link: https://account.xbox.com/Friends?xr=socialtwistnav
  1. First you will want to add all your friends you want to keep to your favourites for easy access.
  2. Now find a recent player on your Recent Players list (or find a friend of a friend or find a random gamertag if you have non). Then add all of them (click the "Add friends" button for ease). Then simply go to one of your recent players that has 100+ friends and add all of them too. (The friends limit is 1,000)
  3. After adding all of them, you may have likely already got some new followers from those people online you added following you back on your profile.
  4. I recommend you keep the people you followed for 24 hours till some of them would have come online and checked their notifications (unless it shows even still after removing them, IDK). Or if you would like you can remove them and if you are going to be active and do it, only add online people then so they add you back instantly and you can overall keep getting more followers.
  5. Now after getting all the followers you can now remove them all using the "Remove friends" button and selecting them all (make sure not to remove the people you want to keep, the favourites which have a star icon).
hkb8Eex.png

You can repeat the process as many times as you would like but it is up to you.

Tip: If you would like you can hide your friends list (e.g number on profile) in your privacy settings.

You may receive some messages like "Who are you?" from people after following them, you can just simply ignore it or tell them you accidentally followed them, whatever you like it doesn't matter what you do.

Results
Before

4gOcyej.png

After
TIzKIZk.png

Went from 31 Followers to 97 Followers (6 of which were actual friends), a 60 Follower gain in about 1 day! (not including actual friends) (I followed about 1,000 people in total)
Only about 50% came online during the 1 day and about 6% or 12% of the online people followed me (estimate percentage).
Your results may vary. (Of course)

Edit:
Did it again yesterday and got 31 followers in the last about 32 hours.

It would be cool if someone could make some type of program, script or something to keep following and unfollowing users as when you follow someone they will get a notification which they can then add you which will allow for even more people to follow you (or you could record a mouse script).

Enjoy!

Edit 2: Unfortunately I think this feature was removed "to prevent huge request sizes".

Last edited:
TacoSnipesYou

TacoSnipesYou

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
this is fake because it says in the picture fadexz au was offline in both pictures
if you are on the website you would see yourself online this must have been a friend of yours instead of you doing it

Fadexz

Fadexz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this is fake because it says in the picture fadexz au was offline in both pictures
if you are on the website you would see yourself online this must have been a friend of yours instead of you doing it
It is mine and it is real how could this possibly be fake it makes sense to be real?... That's because the online status is for the xbox one and not for the website, if you are on the website it doesn't say 'playing xbox.com' it doesn't effect the status. 
Check my profile for yourself if you would like but most of my friends haven't added me back cause I haven't asked them to so my follower to friend count isn't much different now.

Cooldude

Cooldude

Just Bein' A Cooldude
Reaction score
Sin$
lol this is kinda dumb but i guess if u like followers its good

YODATSASH

YODATSASH

Reaction score
Sin$
How do this even work lol
Post automatically merged:

Followers

Fadexz

Fadexz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How do this even work lol
Post automatically merged:

Followers
lmao this old post, kinda revived a dead thread.

Anyway, it was just from batch adding people so they would add you back but they removed that functionality slightly after in the redesign.

Top Bottom
Login
Register