What's new

Patched How to get kicked out of any building (Bunker, Clubhouse, CEO Office, Etc)

• Thread starter Denis Guba
  • Start date
  • Views 1,936
D

Denis Guba

Reaction score
*You need a juggernaut suit saved in your outfits in order to do this*

Step 1: Have a regular outfit selected that doesn't contain any items from the juggernaut suit.
Step 2: Enter your desired building (One that requires loading to enter)
Step 3: Once you're inside open your menu, go to style and select the juggernaut suit that is saved.
Step 4: You will be ejected from the building.

Disclaimer: This has no use yet but may have one in the future for duplication glitches or anything else.

L

LegendaryOaks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
does this work inside the moc, if it does it could be a replacement to drinking 10 pisswaser beer

B

BuffaloYG45

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This has been known. Also working on Xbox One

H

Hu3Shotz

Getting There
Reaction score
Does this count for the jug with tron outfit?

N

Novaxfrostx

Reaction score
does this work inside the moc, if it does it could be a replacement to drinking 10 pisswaser beer
I don't think so because essentially your not inside the MOC your inside something else you pretty much leave the MOC and end up in a box somewhere and that's why you drink the pisswaser

T

Thamdrup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Might be a stupid question but... When we used to dupe retros in office garages, and they made it impossible to exit before the cars had swapped. Would you now be able to get out of the garage fast enough by switching outfit? Or did the disable the interaction menu completely until the cars have swapped?

S

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Reaction score
Might be a stupid question but... When we used to dupe retros in office garages, and they made it impossible to exit before the cars had swapped. Would you now be able to get out of the garage fast enough by switching outfit? Or did the disable the interaction menu completely until the cars have swapped?

Even when, the part where the dupe is overwriten by a rh8 was patched. That's why there hasn't been a CEO dupe for some time now...

J

Jay Sin

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living.
Reaction score
The male flight suit merged to female does the same thing.

I

iMollyV2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Old news. Like months old. But I guess someone had to post it at some point like it's new.

J

Jay Sin

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living.
Reaction score
The male flight suit merged to female does the same thing.
The female flight suit merged to male* sorry got dyslexic for a second

T

Thamdrup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even when, the part where the dupe is overwriten by a rh8 was patched. That's why there hasn't been a CEO dupe for some time now...

You're right. I forgot that they patched that part as well. Thanks

Top Bottom