• Thread starter fraggz99YT
  • Start date
  • Views 5,517
fraggz99YT

fraggz99YT

\|/ 420 \|/
Reaction score
Sin$
I HAVE FOUND A WAY TO ACCESS THE CARGO BAY OF THE BIG *** CARGO PLANE OBTAINABLE THROUGH GTA ONLINE DEATHMATCH
Cargo_Plane.jpg

STEP 1: ENTER THE PLANE AS NORMAL
STEP 2: SPAM A FOR XBOX OR X FOR PS3
STEP 3: WHILE SPAMMING A/X, PRESS Y/ TRIANGLE TO GET OUT AND YOU WILL GLITCH INTO THE CARGO HOLD.

IT IS VERY HARD BUT NOT IMPOSSIBLE TO OPEN THE CARGO DOOR, JUST MAKE SURE SOMEONE IS IN THE PLANE CONTROLLING IT SO THAT YOU CAN OPEN IT (YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THE PLANE AFTER OPENING THE DOOR) THE PERSON CONTROLLING THE PLANE MUST DRIVE FORWARD TO OPEN IT JUST LIKE THE TITAN THEN YOU RUN AND GRAB A CAR TO PUT IN IT

fraggz99YT

fraggz99YT

\|/ 420 \|/
Reaction score
Sin$
i do it on ps3, didnt get the xbox version in time unfortuantely

Mega Xis

Mega Xis

Wᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟғ
Reaction score
Sin$
You can also just hold Y and then move your analog stick to the right to get in the back.

You can also open the back and drive cars in it by shooting the door, it will fall down slowly.

Kam

Kam

Stw8 Wippin
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait. Was this iso modded into online or is there a mission where you fly it?

Poison Virus

Poison Virus

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
i did it yesterday almost like u , just a little sticki bomb at end XD

Poison Virus

Poison Virus

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
i know but i open it and pal coud fly it, when u do it wrong,the plane wont fly ure right

camsterguy

camsterguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It still wont open the back door... how can I do it? I really want to airdrop cars with my friend.

Poison Virus

Poison Virus

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
u can drive a big vehicle against the back door few time, somthing like the taco van, if u have somthing like that in the deathmatch, a friend opened it this way

camsterguy

camsterguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
u can drive a big vehicle against the back door few time, somthing like the taco van, if u have somthing like that in the deathmatch, a friend opened it this way

Yeah, this doesn't work with the HVY cutter. I can't use anything else, on PS3 there's only 1 cargoplane map

GypsyCrazyBoy

GypsyCrazyBoy

Capitalism is a dirty business
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, this doesn't work with the HVY cutter. I can't use anything else, on PS3 there's only 1 cargoplane map
Shoot the back with a sniper til it opens a Lil bit then drive into it with the HVY Cutter worked for me

Poison Virus

Poison Virus

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
or shoot with shotgun and jump on it from inside, then comes ure friend with hvy cutter

Top Bottom
Login
Register