Patched HOW TO GET INTO THE CARGO BAY OF THE MODDED CARGO PLANE

• Thread starter fraggz99YT
  • Start date
  • Views 5,120
F

fraggz99YT

\|/ 420 \|/
Reaction score
I HAVE FOUND A WAY TO ACCESS THE CARGO BAY OF THE BIG *** CARGO PLANE OBTAINABLE THROUGH GTA ONLINE DEATHMATCH
Cargo_Plane.jpg

STEP 1: ENTER THE PLANE AS NORMAL
STEP 2: SPAM A FOR XBOX OR X FOR PS3
STEP 3: WHILE SPAMMING A/X, PRESS Y/ TRIANGLE TO GET OUT AND YOU WILL GLITCH INTO THE CARGO HOLD.

IT IS VERY HARD BUT NOT IMPOSSIBLE TO OPEN THE CARGO DOOR, JUST MAKE SURE SOMEONE IS IN THE PLANE CONTROLLING IT SO THAT YOU CAN OPEN IT (YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THE PLANE AFTER OPENING THE DOOR) THE PERSON CONTROLLING THE PLANE MUST DRIVE FORWARD TO OPEN IT JUST LIKE THE TITAN THEN YOU RUN AND GRAB A CAR TO PUT IN IT

L

LMTTYA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whats your xbox gamertag?

F

fraggz99YT

\|/ 420 \|/
Reaction score
i do it on ps3, didnt get the xbox version in time unfortuantely

M

Mega Xis

Wᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟғ
Reaction score
You can also just hold Y and then move your analog stick to the right to get in the back.

You can also open the back and drive cars in it by shooting the door, it will fall down slowly.

K

Kam

Stw8 Wippin
Reaction score
Wait. Was this iso modded into online or is there a mission where you fly it?

A

aust1n1124

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any way to get this mission on xbox still?

P

Poison Virus

Getting There
Reaction score
i did it yesterday almost like u , just a little sticki bomb at end XD

F

fraggz99YT

\|/ 420 \|/
Reaction score
i did it yesterday almost like u , just a little sticki bomb at end XD

yeah, if you want it blown up... just shooting it can damage it to the point where it wont fly properly...

P

Poison Virus

Getting There
Reaction score
i know but i open it and pal coud fly it, when u do it wrong,the plane wont fly ure right

C

camsterguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It still wont open the back door... how can I do it? I really want to airdrop cars with my friend.

P

Poison Virus

Getting There
Reaction score
u can drive a big vehicle against the back door few time, somthing like the taco van, if u have somthing like that in the deathmatch, a friend opened it this way

C

camsterguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
u can drive a big vehicle against the back door few time, somthing like the taco van, if u have somthing like that in the deathmatch, a friend opened it this way

Yeah, this doesn't work with the HVY cutter. I can't use anything else, on PS3 there's only 1 cargoplane map

P

Poison Virus

Getting There
Reaction score
perhaps with the police van ?

P

Poison Virus

Getting There
Reaction score
hmm u can search on street!

G

GypsyCrazyBoy

Capitalism is a dirty business
Reaction score
Yeah, this doesn't work with the HVY cutter. I can't use anything else, on PS3 there's only 1 cargoplane map
Shoot the back with a sniper til it opens a Lil bit then drive into it with the HVY Cutter worked for me

P

Poison Virus

Getting There
Reaction score
or shoot with shotgun and jump on it from inside, then comes ure friend with hvy cutter

Top Bottom