What's new

Working How To Get Into Exclusive Raid "Chamber Of Night" On Moon + 3 Dead Ghosts

HOVGtv

HOVGtv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello Se7ensins, Native here back again, also known as HOVGtv.

Well today I bring you all again another early access dlc area found including 3 more ghosts to add to you're collection.

This glitch further leads me and my friends who found this area to believe this is the Moon Raid in which is part of the future "House Of Wolves" expansion.

In order to access this area you will need to load the mission "Chamber Of Night" and when you kill the ogre towards the end of the mission just don't put your ghost into the console to complete the mission, from there just do what is seen in the video and you'll soon make you're way into the "Chamber of Night" which is the upcoming raid on the moon.

Hope you all enjoy this epic glitch and if you happen to reupload this due credit the founders as we greatly appreciate it.

Found By : HOVGtv, Kerley Glitches & ALLHMAC

Thanks for watching, and hope you have a great day.

*To the moderators of these forums sorry for the double post. It's that my old one was editing out wrong with a wrong title so do delete that one if so, again thanks and enjoy.

N0VA

N0VA

|PIKA PI!|
Reaction score
Sin$
You can get banned for getting glitched out ghosts. Bungie can track that

Vexx

Vexx

N'importe qui
Mythical Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Journalist
Reaction score
Sin$
You can get banned for getting glitched out ghosts. Bungie can track that

No, you can't. The silly rumor that was spread about some kid ( NGM ) getting banned for glitching into King's Watch and getting Ghosts was incorrect. He modded for the Intrusion Shell, or rather had his profile modded by someone else.

K

kyledude92107

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not to be an ***, but this was posted on reddit, then you make a video and say you found it.

interesting

AlPacacino

AlPacacino

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's not the Raid. It's the level 20 mission "The Wakening"

There are no ghosts inside a raid.

ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Is that an Ahamkara skeleton in that last room? Interesting, you can see where the spine bones fell down past the rib cage, neat level design.

AlPacacino

AlPacacino

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Could be. Unfortunately you get blocked by an invisible wall, so you can't get to the head of the skeleton.

F

FearTheSnails

Reaction score
Sin$
Is that an Ahamkara skeleton in that last room? Interesting, you can see where the spine bones fell down past the rib cage, neat level design.
Who the hell makes a skeleton like that, then puts it just outside the map though? If that room just let you up on that cliff area it would be so much cooler.

Top Bottom
Login
Register