Working How To Get Into Exclusive Area "The Terminus" Early Access Glitch

Welder420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What character would this be easiest to do with? I have a warlock and titan, no hunter. The titan can jump really high so i'm guessing him, what have people had the most luck with? I wanna check this out lol
I just did this with my Titan the other day. Still takes me a few tries but it's cool to explore.

Saby

Paronomasia
Retired
Reaction score
What character would this be easiest to do with? I have a warlock and titan, no hunter. The titan can jump really high so i'm guessing him, what have people had the most luck with? I wanna check this out lol
It really depends on your play style. I like using the hunter the most, then warlock, and not so fond of the titan. It's mostly due to mobility for myself since I feel the hunter and warlock have better control while airborne. But that's just my opinion overall.

Shizzlefizzle

✦Sinner✦
Reaction score
It really depends on your play style. I like using the hunter the most, then warlock, and not so fond of the titan. It's mostly due to mobility for myself since I feel the hunter and warlock have better control while airborne. But that's just my opinion overall.
Does this glitch still work?

Xtro

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Once you get to the 3rd jump theres a barrier to get to the last one 
Nvm just did it

Saby

Paronomasia
Retired
Reaction score
Yeah i hear a few guys got reset cus they grabbed the dead ghost in the dlc area
I've grabbed every single ghost within this game even some that haven't been posted online yet. I've yet to have any form or reset given to me or anybody that I've gotten them with. I presume the dlc area ghost you're speaking of is from the Kings' Watch the second one that is purple with yellow stripes on it. The rumor was debunked since he had modded to get the intrusion shell. Bungie doesn't ban people from glitching unless it's an exploit online that affects another player's experience. For example the infinite revive glitch with warlock sunsingers was an exploit found first in PVE then migrated to PVP. Due to the increasing complaints people were banned for doing that exploit. Luckily for them the exploit was updated and bans were annulled because of it.

Top Bottom