Working How To Get Into Exclusive Area "The Terminus" Early Access Glitch

Welder420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't seem to get the last jump onto he metal thingy down. I'm a Titan. Hopefully it's not patched, looking to explore unreleased areas

Deathcraft

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's the point of making another video if it still works?
Because I have doubts. Like everyone else I keep hitting a ceiling barrier, it would be nice to watch someone get around the ceiling barrier.

Welder420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It still works. I was able to get ontop of the structure but then failed at the jump into the teleporter. I got in the next try

Saby

Paronomasia
Retired
Reaction score
Because I have doubts. Like everyone else I keep hitting a ceiling barrier, it would be nice to watch someone get around the ceiling barrier.
Here's a new video that I've done to prove it hasn't been patched. It's possible with hunters, titans, and warlocks. I should not see anymore complaining about this.

A Tipsy Tiger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
can anyone throw out some advice on how exactly to do the jump before you jump across. that's where im having trouble

Saby

Paronomasia
Retired
Reaction score
can anyone throw out some advice on how exactly to do the jump before you jump across. that's where im having trouble
I'm going to assume your referring to the gap between the terminus tube and the top of the metal structure. When lined up on the top portion of the structure there will be a couple of horizontal bars before a lower section that has thin vertical bars pointing towards the terminus. Be sure to be as far back as possible, sprint, then jump/lift/hover at the end of the horizontal bars before the drop off. You'll want to aim to be above the middle of the lowest block once above it the character will land atop an invisible barrier.

A Tipsy Tiger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going to assume your referring to the gap between the terminus tube and the top of the metal structure. When lined up on the top portion of the structure there will be a couple of horizontal bars before a lower section that has thin vertical bars pointing towards the terminus. Be sure to be as far back as possible, sprint, then jump/lift/hover at the end of the horizontal bars before the drop off. You'll want to aim to be above the middle of the lowest block once above it the character will land atop an invisible barrier.
not what I was talking about at all, but thanks anyways

s7yleex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
dont see why people are saying its patched just got the ghosts just was a huge pain in the *** xD

A Tipsy Tiger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you'd like to detail it more I'd be happy to help you. It's rather vague the way you asked.
I was wondering if you could provide any tips for when you jump from the lower metal beam to the higher one. Im talking about when you have to jump straight up to get on top of the metal structure before you jump on the invisible platform to get into the terminus tube.

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
I was wondering if you could provide any tips for when you jump from the lower metal beam to the higher one. Im talking about when you have to jump straight up to get on top of the metal structure before you jump on the invisible platform to get into the terminus tube.
What class are you? You have to jump pretty far out to be able to go upwards, there's a barrier that stops you from jumping too high if you're too far back. It was tricky to do as a warlock, but as a hunter/titan you just have to jump out and wait a moment until you're closer to the end of that beam before hitting the double jump.

Saby

Paronomasia
Retired
Reaction score
What class are you? You have to jump pretty far out to be able to go upwards, there's a barrier that stops you from jumping too high if you're too far back, it was tricky to do as a warlock but as a hunter/titan you just have to jump out and wait a moment until you're closer to the end of that beam before hitting the double jump.
It's just as M ManBearPig06 stated. There's a barrier that's located above the position of the lower bar to keep from going higher. But if you sway out to the side first then go up you'll be able to get around that barrier to the upper bar. Be sure to watch the proof video that I stated earlier which I'll quote below. There you'll be able to figure out how far you'll need to go off to the side and get more of an understanding.

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
What character would this be easiest to do with? I have a warlock and titan, no hunter. The titan can jump really high so i'm guessing him, what have people had the most luck with? I wanna check this out lol

Top Bottom