• Views 5,816
Status
Not open for further replies.
HOVGtv

HOVGtv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello again Se7ensins you know what it is already by the title of this video, much love and respect to the community and thank you for watching.

Founder - HOVGtv

Have a great day Se7en sins, and you know I'll be back.

I

Ix lVl 3 R K xI

I <3 Loud
Reaction score
Sin$
I really do not understand how people, you including, discover glitches like these, its fu*king crazy!!

Nice find nevertheless, keep up the work :wink:

K

kyledude92107

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Another person who acts like they're twelve and still throws "that's gay" around.

Second, these areas are in the game as placeholders so they can finish them. It doesn't mean they cut it from the final game.

badstrafe

badstrafe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Another person who acts like they're twelve and still throws "that's gay" around.

Second, these areas are in the game as placeholders so they can finish them. It doesn't mean they cut it from the final game.

Did you even listen to the video? He stated pretty clearly that this part of the game is finished, and fully exists as playable content for PS4 users.

P

PSNElimination

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LMAO Xbox is so crap. Come to Playstation & you can actually play in The Cortex rather than glitching into it, lololololololll.

D

dramaticbobcat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
whats the point if you cant do anything there

Tyler

Tyler

Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
EDIT: Whoops, was thinking of another area.

F

FearTheSnails

Reaction score
Sin$
Love your videos man. Those jumps would have taken ages to find and do right.
Can I ask what capture card you use to record? Or what system you are on?
I have a few glitches I wanna record but no way to do it as of now.
If anyone is on 360 add me and I can show you how to get into the Black Garden proper on patrol mode and how to explore outside the map inside the hellmouth. The place is huge.

HOVGtv

HOVGtv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Love your videos man. Those jumps would have taken ages to find and do right.
Can I ask what capture card you use to record? Or what system you are on?
I have a few glitches I wanna record but no way to do it as of now.
If anyone is on 360 add me and I can show you how to get into the Black Garden proper on patrol mode and how to explore outside the map inside the hellmouth. The place is huge.
Hey man I game on the xbox one, and i use the Aver Media Game Capture HD 2 to record with if its that u need someone to glitch with on 360 msg disappeared, my friend shall help you if so. But if you have the one, just msg me @ HOVGtv

T12 Maxxi

T12 Maxxi

Hang on for the ride of your life!
Reaction score
Sin$
looks like a Multiplayer map. Cool find nonetheless :smile:

I am iNSaNiTY

I am iNSaNiTY

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
LMAO Xbox is so crap. Come to Playstation & you can actually play in The Cortex rather than glitching into it, lololololololll.
LOL i'll pass, playstations multiplayer is a ****ing joke, every single person is either retarded or just really bad, go like negative 15 each, no matter what game you're playing

s1ckmad3

s1ckmad3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LOL i'll pass, playstations multiplayer is a ****ing joke, every single person is either retarded or just really bad, go like negative 15 each, no matter what game you're playing
Im guessing you are an xbox fan boy ? judging by your childish reply it only validates that squeakers and pre-pubesents occupy xbl more than ps (I had a 360 for 1 year and sold it because of the annoying kids) now i hear less on PS.

Jakey Boy

Jakey Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im guessing you are an xbox fan boy ? judging by your childish reply it only validates that squeakers and pre-pubesents occupy xbl more than ps (I had a 360 for 1 year and sold it because of the annoying kids) now i hear less on PS.
You hear less on Playstation because 3 quarters of the community do not own microphones. No, I'm not an "xbox fanboy," I own both systems and from my experience xbox has out performed the playstation. It also sounds like you never realized that the mute button is there for a reason.

s1ckmad3

s1ckmad3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You hear less on Playstation because 3 quarters of the community do not own microphones. No, I'm not an "xbox fanboy," I own both systems and from my experience xbox has out performed the playstation. It also sounds like you never realized that the mute button is there for a reason.
Negative, a headset with mic was included on the ps4 so get your facts straight, outperformed how ? they push the same graphics and drive oh wait psn exclusives topped xbl, dont need to argue on what system tops etc it falls down to preference.

Jakey Boy

Jakey Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Negative, a headset with mic was included on the ps4 so get your facts straight, outperformed how ? they push the same graphics and drive oh wait psn exclusives topped xbl, dont need to argue on what system tops etc it falls down to preference.
Get my facts straight? I own both consoles, I know I got a mic with the Console. I said in MY experience it has out performed the PS4, please learn to read.

s1ckmad3

s1ckmad3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
"please learn to read." you mad bro ? cool beans for you and your experience.

Sin

Sin

Go to hell
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
"please learn to read." you mad bro ? cool beans for you and your experience.
I'm just going to say this, both my neighbor and I have owned ps3s and xbox 360s, both of us ended up using out 360s in the end. Now present day, we both own ps4s and XB1s, both of us have sold our PS4s as well. And from experience, xbox's servers are better, have more mature people if you are playing games other than ****ing **** of duty, and as Jakey Boy Jakey Boy said more people use mics on xbox in general. I also am a Forza fanboy and my neighbor is a halo fan boy. That may be the determining factor. I have nothing against PS4 except for ****** exclusive games and the exclusive content is a play it once and done deal so it's not even going to change my mind.

OT: ****ing crazy how you find these places man! Keep it up.

s1ckmad3

s1ckmad3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm just going to say this, both my neighbor and I have owned ps3s and xbox 360s, both of us ended up using out 360s in the end. Now present day, we both own ps4s and XB1s, both of us have sold our PS4s as well. And from experience, xbox's servers are better, have more mature people if you are playing games other than ****ing **** of duty, and as Jakey Boy Jakey Boy said more people use mics on xbox in general. I also am a Forza fanboy and my neighbor is a halo fan boy. That may be the determining factor. I have nothing against PS4 except for ****** exclusive games and the exclusive content is a play it once and done deal so it's not even going to change my mind.

OT: ****ing crazy how you find these places man! Keep it up.
Never had an issue with PSN servers ever and i dont use my head phones im too busy enjoying the sound coming from my entertainments center (also i mostly game alone) so its safe to say if you play with friends almost daily go with xbl if not ps4 at least thats how i see it, to each his own cheers its friday drink up !

ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice route, I was wondering if you could force that area to load.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register