thecerb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Misread post. Comment deleted by user.

Last edited:

AlPacacino

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Show me where I flamed or did anything you did. You should learn to read and to comprehend, Sir.

All I want is for the thread to be on topic, that's why I asked for my comment to be erased as well. :wink:
Don't rage so much my young padawan.

thecerb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
... Sry misread it
Woops I did the same thing you did and hastily didnt read the username who posted. I thought it was that **** cheese from before. My apologies. Will delete that post.

But you still dont know what flaming is. If you argue someone elses opinions, then you are in fact a ****in loser.

But I do not understand how you attack me and not the 2 who have posted 20+ comments not pretaining to the op. Did you just try to hijack my cause? Thats a joke. :wink:

Last edited:

s1ckmad3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sir I dont think you know what flaming is. If I wanted to flame you two ******s, id tell you both that you suck so hard at gaming you get on forums to debate a ****ing opinion. Or I would tell you to meet me in real life so I could beat your dumb *** to death. Or id attack your personal opinions ( like both of you have). I guess I must of been correct in my assumption of you being a dip ****. Dont get mad when someone that has less forum post than you, knows how to use a forum the correct way. As I said before, take is somewhere else. " ****in loser" this will be my last non destiny glich post in this thread and I hope that this thread will be locked.
Lol funny kid but i have you so heated that i have you creating multiple accounts just to quote me and diss hahahaha "meet me in real life" <----- what are you 6 ? if a opinion about consoles are so dumb and immature why did you jump in the topic ? although it was none of your business what does that say about you ? oh wait i quote what you said "*******" yes sir congrats ******* dont you see the irony of all of your reply's wait one sec because i highly doubt you know what "irony" is let alone comprehend my whole response...you dont even have any comprehension skills its evident thru all of your responses **** boy you are a lost cause. I do hope you get banned along with all of your fake profiles mods can you delete all my posts if you can.

Jakey Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol funny kid but i have you so heated that i have you creating multiple accounts just to quote me and diss hahahaha "meet me in real life" <----- what are you 6 ? if a opinion about consoles are so dumb and immature why did you jump in the topic ? although it was none of your business what does that say about you ? oh wait i quote what you said "*******" yes sir congrats ******* dont you see the irony of all of your reply's wait one sec because i highly doubt you know what "irony" is let alone comprehend my whole response...you dont even have any comprehension skills its evident thru all of your responses **** boy you are a lost cause. I do hope you get banned along with all of your fake profiles mods can you delete all my posts if you can.
You must have skipped English class. WOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom