Patched How To Get Into Exclusive Area "The Cortex" Early Access Glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am iNSaNiTY

Getting There
Reaction score
I have both systems, and won't even touch the ps4 anymore because of how bad the players are in each game, its not even fun when every single person doesn't use their mic and all go negative 15, real fun alright

badstrafe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have both systems, and won't even touch the ps4 anymore because of how bad the players are in each game, its not even fun when every single person doesn't use their mic and all go negative 15, real fun alright
I thought voice chat was not apart of the game (yet?) Or was this recently patched in?

Collateral22

I hate fanboys.
Reaction score
You hear less on Playstation because 3 quarters of the community do not own microphones. No, I'm not an "xbox fanboy," I own both systems and from my experience xbox has out performed the playstation. It also sounds like you never realized that the mute button is there for a reason.
Actually the whole population on PS4 uses headsets. People just hear things on the internet and jump on a bandwagon. I've had a better online experience on PS4 this year than the latter years on 360. A lot less kids and more nice adults.

There isn't really too much to this area bar you fight 3 bullet sponging Psion bosses and it's where I got my Monte Carlo.

I am iNSaNiTY

Getting There
Reaction score
I thought voice chat was not apart of the game (yet?) Or was this recently patched in?
In general man, not even talking about destiny, I'm not buying any multi platform games for ps4, always get the xbox one version so It's not ALL NOOBS and old people who don't even play games. Try playing any multiplayer game on ps4, and lemme know if more then 2 people don't go negative 99999999 lol

T3DDY_173

the official T3DDY
Reaction score
I'm just going to say this, both my neighbor and I have owned ps3s and xbox 360s, both of us ended up using out 360s in the end. Now present day, we both own ps4s and XB1s, both of us have sold our PS4s as well. And from experience, xbox's servers are better, have more mature people if you are playing games other than ****ing **** of duty, and as Jakey Boy said more people use mics on xbox in general. I also am a Forza fanboy and my neighbor is a halo fan boy. That may be the determining factor. I have nothing against PS4 except for ****** exclusive games and the exclusive content is a play it once and done deal so it's not even going to change my mind.

OT: ****ing crazy how you find these places man! Keep it up.
it doesnt matter how you play or what you play.
you will stick to your xbox one cuz thats where you friends were at.
if u would have picked the ps4 u would have found errors and stuff then complained about it, and then return to ur xbox one , if u loved the ps4 u would stick to it even if it had errors.
i played my xbox360 for 5 years and i find people RUDE,and when i join parties its full of 8 year olds.
when i was playing a game on my ps4 i asked a person to help me on the nightmare and he did.(random person i found on patrol) and other games i played i found a lot of 40 year olds. on warframe there is nice people but can be retarted sometimes(not the mean way)

back to topic: nice find 
Actually the whole population on PS4 uses headsets. People just hear things on the internet and jump on a bandwagon. I've had a better online experience on PS4 this year than the latter years on 360. A lot less kids and more nice adults.

There isn't really too much to this area bar you fight 3 bullet sponging Psion bosses and it's where I got my Monte Carlo.
yeah i agree with you. more nice adults and less kids here.

FearTheSnails

Reaction score
Im guessing you are an xbox fan boy ? judging by your childish reply it only validates that squeakers and pre-pubesents occupy xbl more than ps (I had a 360 for 1 year and sold it because of the annoying kids) now i hear less on PS.
You got matched with the annoying kids because you were on the same skill level as them.
Says something about you I'm sure.
Both communities are pretty similar in tge end. The choice comes down to controllers and exclusives.

s1ckmad3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You got matched with the annoying kids because you were on the same skill level as them.
Says something about you I'm sure.
Both communities are pretty similar in tge end. The choice comes down to controllers and exclusives.
I work 8 hours a day so no **** a kid with no job can be level 200 in no time also why did you bother to quote me this ended days ago, also assuming that im a noob wont help extend your e penis its not like i stated what games i played so you dont know ****.

Last edited:

FearTheSnails

Reaction score
I work 8 hours a day so no **** a kid with no job can be level 200 in no time also why did you bother to quote me this ended days ago, also assuming that im a noob wont help extend your e penis its not like i stated what games i played so you dont know ****.
I was pointing out that you were matched with annoying kids because you fit in with them. You based your argument against a console on a small portion of the community that half the players never interact with. Judging by your post there Id be surprised if you are old enough for a job let alone that someone would actually hire you.

s1ckmad3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was pointing out that you were matched with annoying kids because you fit in with them. You based your argument against a console on a small portion of the community that half the players never interact with. Judging by your post there Id be surprised if you are old enough for a job let alone that someone would actually hire you.
Obviously you are an XBL fanboy desperate for attention if quote me why not others, insinuating about my age, skill etc is only childish and displays how much more your knuckles drag on the floor as you walk. you know nothing of me so stop fabricating facts because you are too inadequate to hold up an argument, now log off before your drunk step father beats your *** and no need to be jealous kid one day you will get a job now tomorrow on my lunch i want my fries extra crispy and my whopper with no onions understood ? thank you.

T3DDY_173

the official T3DDY
Reaction score
Obviously you are an XBL fanboy desperate for attention if quote me why not others, insinuating about my age, skill etc is only childish and displays how much more your knuckles drag on the floor as you walk. you know nothing of me so stop fabricating facts because you are too inadequate to hold up an argument, now log off before your drunk step father beats your *** and no need to be jealous kid one day you will get a job now tomorrow on my lunch i want my fries extra crispy and my whopper with no onions understood ? thank you.
all i see is you saying stuff like ' now log off before your drunk step father beats your *** and no need to be jealous kid one day you will get a job now tomorrow on my lunch i want my fries extra crispy and my whopper with no onions understood ? ' and 'also assuming that im a noob wont help extend your e penis its not like i stated what games i played so you dont know ****.' and that other guy was doing is asking and not saying anything rude

s1ckmad3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
all i see is you saying stuff like ' now log off before your drunk step father beats your *** and no need to be jealous kid one day you will get a job now tomorrow on my lunch i want my fries extra crispy and my whopper with no onions understood ? ' and 'also assuming that im a noob wont help extend your e penis its not like i stated what games i played so you dont know ****.' and that other guy was doing is asking and not saying anything rude
everyone can see that why repost it ? And thats obviously a troll account just look at the day it was created and the number of messages he has are all responses to me, if you cant see the insults in his replys then you are something else.

T3DDY_173

the official T3DDY
Reaction score
everyone can see that why repost it ? And thats obviously a troll account just look at the day it was created and the number of messages he has are all responses to me, if you cant see the insults in his replys then you are something else.
so just cuz some1 joined the site means they cant post to u ?

thecerb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about yall go somewhere else on the forum, or better yet exchange phone numbers so yall can argue about which ****in console is better somewhere other that the DESTINY GLITCH FORUM. FFS 35 replies and only 5 of them are about the glitch. Both of you should grow the f*** up. And yes I did just register on the forums to teach you how to use them.

****in losers

s1ckmad3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about yall go somewhere else on the forum, or better yet exchange phone numbers so yall can argue about which ****in console is better somewhere other that the DESTINY GLITCH FORUM. FFS 35 replies and only 5 of them are about the glitch. Both of you should grow the **** up. And yes I did just register on the forums to teach you how to use them.

****in losers
says the idiot who registered only to flame like a 5 year old....****ing loser.

Last edited:

thecerb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
says the idiot who registered only to flame like a 5 year old....****ing loser.
Sir I dont think you know what flaming is. If I wanted to flame you two ******s, id tell you both that you suck so hard at gaming you get on forums to debate a ****ing opinion. Or I would tell you to meet me in real life so I could beat your dumb *** to death. Or id attack your personal opinions ( like both of you have). I guess I must of been correct in my assumption of you being a dip ****. Dont get mad when someone that has less forum post than you, knows how to use a forum the correct way. As I said before, take is somewhere else. " ****in loser" this will be my last non destiny glich post in this thread and I hope that this thread will be locked.

AlPacacino

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope you get banned and your comment gets erased, because you clearly stated that you only registered to flame and to get this Channel locked.

At Mods: you can erase this comment of me as well if you erase his.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom