disc not just hdd

Xpargas

Xpargas

Seasoned Member
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
JFS said:
im just trying to follow the 99dot halo tut section9 about how to swap a hunter grunt jackal etc for something in a multiplayer map and dont say you cant

In halo 2? this is the halo 3 section

Upvote 0
Xpargas

Xpargas

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
JFS said:
yes you can!! read the ****ing tut 99dot halotut **** dammit dip****

Why would you post this in the H3 section and not specify that your talking about H2, that was very confusing

Upvote 0
J

JFS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
o yeah well i was trying to make things from the halo3.maps to get in the usermaps eg. anything!!! i just want to see if it works thats why i got an xsata wich apparently was a waste of 50 ****ing dollars and i dont feel like modding my 360 so that i cant go on live, and then if i ****ed it up i just wasted another 450 ****ing dollars ok so plz if somebody could just say acouple of suggestions.................

try me im willng to try anything with my original xbox..............:mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow:

yeah i kinda just remembered that this was in the halo3 section:thumbdown:confused:rry my mistake

Upvote 0
SotG Caboose

SotG Caboose

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You have no clue what your doing do you? You cant take objects from one map to another in halo 3 by modding a usermap, and why do you keep talking about your original xbox? Halo 3 is for the xbox 360.

Upvote 0
Xpargas

Xpargas

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
JFS said:
o yeah well i was trying to make things from the halo3.maps to get in the usermaps eg. anything!!! i just want to see if it works thats why i got an xsata wich apparently was a waste of 50 ****ing dollars and i dont feel like modding my 360 so that i cant go on live, and then if i ****ed it up i just wasted another 450 ****ing dollars ok so plz if somebody could just say acouple of suggestions.................

try me im willng to try anything with my original xbox..............:mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow:

yeah i kinda just remembered that this was in the halo3 section:thumbdown:confused:rry my mistake

You dont need to mod your 360, you can still go on live and you could have got a trasnfer cable for free.

Next time research a little more before you try something/spend money on something

Upvote 0
B

BlackOps

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Xpargas said:
..no you cant

i think you have to hotswap or something like that, its difficult

why not just downlaod them from xboxsoftmod.org?
You can't. hmmmmm I thought that was how they did it.... And I didn't read all the posts, so I didn't see that you suggested that.

Upvote 0
J

JFS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok im just trying a couple of things safely by using trial and error (dont say trial and eror doesnt work cuz look at edison)
srry i confused some of you i was a little confused myself and i was tired as ****

Ok now what i was trying to do was.. (as you guys have heard this before it is still a possabillity in my head and yes i am stubburn) i want to try to swap things from a .map file to a usermap by using insolence or if anyone else noes a good swapper or whatever it is... then i got it in my head that my 360 would have to be modded i suppose that im wrong according to xpargas but ill be on im in a lilbit so if anyone could help me tell me im wrong cuz they tried... anytghing to save me time......

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register