What's new

How to get full party in an arena match?

• Thread starter Italian Stallion
  • Start date
  • Views 668
Italian Stallion

Italian Stallion

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Looking to get a full group into an arena match in h5. Anyone know how to do this?

goss34

goss34

Shodan's Insect
Reaction score
Sin$
What do you mean? A group of 5 players or a whole game of 10 players? If its 10 players you will have to do a custom game for that.

Italian Stallion

Italian Stallion

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A full group to boost some commendations. I know there's a way, I just don't know how to do it.

goss34

goss34

Shodan's Insect
Reaction score
Sin$
A full group to boost some commendations. I know there's a way, I just don't know how to do it.
No, you only get commendations finished by either playing Arena or Warzone game modes. And its impossible to get 10 players into one Arena game.

T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
Back on older Halos you could change your Xbox language/location to some far away country and increase your chances of matching with the other party. It wasnt a sure thing, just bettered the odds. Not sure if it works on XB1, though.

VexxVoid

VexxVoid

Semi Colon Close Parenthesis
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm sure you could pull some networking magic and make it so only the people you want to play with can connect to you. & of course the XBL and Halo servers.

I

iFluffee

Reaction score
Sin$
I'd be down to assist in figuring this out, shoot me a PM

Probably have to do some network manipulation, but it's doable.

Schwan

Schwan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
use vpns to make your server australian and put good connection option

Italian Stallion

Italian Stallion

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Finally figured out how to boost and get matched with a full group. It takes a few tries but I've finally done it. If anyone wants to boost, I'd prefer you have a second Xbox one and copy of h5. Pm me.

T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
How many do you have so far? I need that horrible unstoppable common, I'm at 3/5 but I can't stand that garbage game type.

Top Bottom
Login
Register