• Views 3,028
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

UnderOATH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
First of all, I did not search more than reading the first few topics in the sections I thought this could be posted, and if we decide to move to non premium, please credit me.

Target is offering 1600 Microsoft points with the purchase of any "Hardware" Technically this would only include consoles, but the stores are doing this for games as well, this is not illegal in any shape or form.

Print off the coupon here:

Target Coupons

Then you have to go into a target, and get the WHITE ON WHITE 1600 point card and I suggest finding a cheap game on the clearance rack. I had found Rockstar table tennis for 14.99 and went to check out, let her scan the card twice (activated on the second scan) and then the game or other way around. I handed her the coupon afterwards and she scanned it and it dropped the price back down to the 14.99 game sale only.

I then went to the another local Target, and returned the game without the receipt for a store credit.

Overall, I guess you're paying 14.99 plus tax for a Target gift card, but you're walking away with points too. I have done this 5 times and have over a total of 8000 Microsoft points

Things to remember- This works on any game price, could be less or more.

It HAS to be the white on white card in the picture, with the little avatar guy and all, not the orange on white or anything else.

Also , I will post up pictures tomorrow with the point card and receipt

Nouser

Nouser

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Dude, prem this up. Tbh, it shouldn't be in free I think. It's already in premium, so why not keep it in prem?

T

Thilo

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
To late, already got 4000 MSP.

I actually have to thank OP, I got tired of doing my old trick since it usually takes me two-three times now.

U

UnderOATH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did this in non prem to hope to get thanks and nominated, and because its not something that will work past Christmas Eve, so I figured I could help out more people. I originally just kept it in prem, but this can also be found on Slickdeals now as well.

imKING

imKING

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im surprised this is just now being posted. so far ive done it twice.

R

reekyKILLJOY

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah this still works. Only for today and tomorrow though. The Coupon expires 12/24/2009.

I went and did it last night. Got my 1600 M$ points and took the game back to a different store. Only problem right now is finding the cheaper games. I had to end up buy a $30 game, but I got it all back on a gift card and got my Dad's Xmas gift with it, lol. So, I got free M$ points and some Xmas shopping done.

Thanks man. Always nice to get some free M$ points. I hate paying for that crap.

Also, when they give you the gift card they will scan your Drivers License and put it in the computer system. They do this because without a receipt they have to attach the information to your DL. With this in mind, they informed me that you can only get $70 on your DL per year. So, do it soon because there are only 8 days left this year.

J

Jonnua

Reaction score
Sin$
noooooooo i read this this morning and was like yes i will go down to Niagra Falls (i live in Canada we get no deals like this) then i realized it expired i QQ'ed for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register