• Views 192,033
Status
Not open for further replies.
DemiZe

DemiZe

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
1. Goto support.ea.com/chat and login or create a new account. To save you time, if you've ever played a EA game before online, you probably already have an EA account, try using your xbox live email.

2. Wait for a support rep (took me 5 minutes)

3. Once the support rep comes, tell them you code basically doesn't work. Don't tell them your game didn't come with a code because the code is on the manual and one rep told me to return the game and get a new manual when i tried this. Some tips are to speak like you don't really know much about it etc, basically act dumb.

4. They will (might) ask you for your code. Just give them any random code. The code is *not* 25 characters like an xbox live code, it is only 16 characters. My code i got from them was: 4BP3L5AVE6UXVAVS. Funny thing is i thought i was 25 characters on my first try, so I told them that and they still gave me a new code lol.

5. They will then ask you where you brought the game (probably before thy ask you for the code). Tell them any big retail store (e.g. gamestop, walmart, bestbuy). Also tell them that you tried to return the game, but the store doesn't accept returns on opened video games. Don't say something like your local gamegeeksfag store on your corner, they will tell you to return it.
Conversation:
Bill: Hi, my name is Bill. How may I help you?
DemiZe: i purchased madden 11 and my online code is invalid.
Bill: ok
Bill: May I know the code ?
DemiZe: X90FGRD98535F43D
Bill: And your email id as well
DemiZe: [email protected]
Bill: Thank you for the information provided.
Bill: Please provide me few minutes, while I look in our database.
Bill: May I know the console you are using to play the game ?
DemiZe: xbox360
Bill: ok
Bill: Please wait while I provide you the correct code
DemiZe: k
Bill: Here is the code for you :3U**LL6K6MQDSB6E

Note: Do not use any of the codes I typed in, make one up if you use one of the ones I used as an example above they will not give you a code due to being fradulent.

Source: My friend Josh and slumz.boxden

Enjoy! Please don't overuse this (one is enough) eventually they will catch on.

Pazmaniac

Pazmaniac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
cool but seem like a lot of trouble to go through....dont they only cost 800msp?

xboxguy10

xboxguy10

NHL 12 GOD
Reaction score
Sin$
coool...not really worth it for me but if you want it for free there ya go

B

branmaster11

Reaction score
Sin$
tried for needfor speed hot pursuit didnt work :/ ugh does some one reckon they could get me one? if soo inbox :biggrin: ill plus rep

Yiddo

Yiddo

Fabled Veteran Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Should not have to pay to go online in the first place its a rip off you pay £40 for a game the least they should do is allow you to access everything for free.

C

Clarke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This doesn't work was there for about an hour they wanted me to take a picture of the manual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register