How to get Flipnote Hatena BackOn May 31st, 2013; Flipnote Hatena was shut down. People like me were waiting for Flipnote Studio 3D in late August, Early September. I had my 3DS taken up due to something that happened. I thought I'd never be able to make flipnotes and upload them again... until now.
I figured this out yesterday. Here are the steps to get Flipnote Hatena Back on DSi (It's made by Sudofox (Austin Burk).
While doing this, you may encounter a error message when clicking Flipnote Hatena, just click whatever you clicked before, again.
- Go to DSi System Settings
- Scroll over to to the 3rd Page and Click "Internet".
- Then, Click "Connection Settings"
- If any of these are the Wi-Fi Network you're using now clear it.
- Go to Advanced (or whatever it says w/ Advanced)
- If any of these are your Wi-Fi Network you are using now, clear it.
- Click one of the Wi-Fi Spots and Connect to your Network.
- Once Done, Go to Change Settings and scroll over til' you see Proxy.
- Click Yes and then Detailed Setup.
- THIS PART IS IMPORTANT: Put in for proxy server: ds.sudomemo.net AND for the Port put 80.
- Save the settings and do connection test.
- Go to Flipnote Studio, Click Flipnote Hatena and Enjoy. (If it has an error message, click it again.
How-To Video: [I'm gonna make and upload my own soon but here is the video tutorial}: