What's new

Working How to get DLC vehicles into Singleplayer! (Workaround Found)

• Thread starter Sinister7
  • Start date
  • Views 23,526
S

Sinister7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I managed to save the jet pack on story
Glad it worked!

S

Sinister7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found another method, lol. I'm probably not going to post just in case R* patches these two methods.

S

Sinister7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hangers and Helipads still don't work. I don't see any sign of getting them to ever work. Of course this wouldn't be a problem if those f***ing greedy *** scumbags cared, LMFAO!!! On another note, it still might be possible to disable the script that despawns certain DLC vehicles. Whenever you join a friend from SP, in the bottom right corner you'll see something like 'Getting GTA Online Session Details'. During that time the script isn't enabled, so there's still hope. I still don't get why they ever put the script on consoles, it annoys me so bad. I'm hoping for next gen they ATLEAST add more things into SP, because if it stays in the exact same state as it is right now, I am not re-buying for the third f***ing time as I could care less about GTA Online.

M

Mnx

¿♤? °《Bot》°
Reaction score
Hangers and Helipads still don't work. I don't see any sign of getting them to ever work. Of course this wouldn't be a problem if those f***ing greedy *** scumbags cared, LMFAO!!! On another note, it still might be possible to disable the script that despawns certain DLC vehicles. Whenever you join a friend from SP, in the bottom right corner you'll see something like 'Getting GTA Online Session Details'. During that time the script isn't enabled, so there's still hope. I still don't get why they ever put the script on consoles, it annoys me so bad. I'm hoping for next gen they ATLEAST add more things into SP, because if it stays in the exact same state as it is right now, I am not re-buying for the third f***ing time as I could care less about GTA Online.
Didn't they say GTA Online would be standalone, then full game would release after standalone GTA Online releases.

W

WalkvrZ

Reaction score
Dumb question but is there any way this is possible without a PS Plus subscription? Or you'd have to renovate?

S

Sinister7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dumb question but is there any way this is possible without a PS Plus subscription? Or you'd have to renovate?
I doubt it's possible without PS Plus. If someone could manage to get it to work without PS Plus I'd be very surprised.

B

bigsmall

Reaction score
Can you show us a screenshot of what the Internet part is suppose to look like? I get the “Connection Failed. Re establish connection to join online” i’ve tried this 3 times and it hasn’t worked at all. I’m just trying to get a unmarked FIB buffalo to directors mode (i’m afraid i might run out of land animal peyotes)

S

Sinister7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know this is probably going to sound dumb, but how do I upload a screenshot from my PS4 onto this thread? Or even a video?

B

bigsmall

Reaction score
I know this is probably going to sound dumb, but how do I upload a screenshot from my PS4 onto this thread? Or even a video?
USB ? idk never tried downloading photos from ps4 but i’m sure it’ll work

S

Simeon_GTAFAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you show us a screenshot of what the Internet part is suppose to look like? I get the “Connection Failed. Re establish connection to join online” i’ve tried this 3 times and it hasn’t worked at all. I’m just trying to get a unmarked FIB buffalo to directors mode (i’m afraid i might run out of land animal peyotes)
I'd turn off auto save and load it back if it fails. When I tried Method A only worked once method be I've been getting 2 cars at a time with method B and the only failure has been when I enter the car in story and the script steals it.

With regard to the internet part, the alert you're getting is correct. As you're in clouds loading back to story the (press down one the dpad for menu) should show in the top left, it won't show immediately like half way through loading.

S

Sinister7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll transfer the images of what it's supposed to look like later today using my phone. I usually see people using imgur, so I'll post them there and leave a link in the thread later.

J

Jamesblunt26

Reaction score
BTW not sure if anyone knows this but if you use Trevor car parks at the strip club you don't have to push the cars just put them straight on the spots and any story mode character can drive take them from there

D

Darendon

Reaction score
BTW not sure if anyone knows this but if you use Trevor car parks at the strip club you don't have to push the cars just put them straight on the spots and any story mode character can drive take them from there
Is this a way of bringing cars online ??
Post automatically merged:

I'll transfer the images of what it's supposed to look like later today using my phone. I usually see people using imgur, so I'll post them there and leave a link in the thread later.
Is this a way of bringing cars online

I'd turn off auto save and load it back if it fails. When I tried Method A only worked once method be I've been getting 2 cars at a time with method B and the only failure has been when I enter the car in story and the script steals it.

With regard to the internet part, the alert you're getting is correct. As you're in clouds loading back to story the (press down one the dpad for menu) should show in the top left, it won't show immediately like half way through loading.
Is this a way off bringing car online please ?

B

Bitoblessup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this a way of bringing cars online ??

Is this a way of bringing cars online

Is this a way off bringing car online please ?
No.

T

Tymai

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I doubt it's possible without PS Plus. If someone could manage to get it to work without PS Plus I'd be very surprised.
Create a random email, register on your PS4 for the free 14 days. Set that account at primary PS4. Log out and log back in as your main account.
You can do this as many times as you want.

S

Shaggie821

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to clarify on the vehicles disappearing when left on map or turned game off w vehicle on map. It's happened a couple times for me I just go to impound lot & vehicle has always been there so I don't actually lose the vehicle if left on the map. Just FYI.

Top Bottom