What's new

Working How to get DLC vehicles into Singleplayer! (Workaround Found)

• Thread starter Sinister7
  • Start date
  • Views 23,450
G

Gtaddict

Reaction score
Could anyone do a video doing the glitch? I would really appreciate it

G

Gtaddict

Reaction score
Can you name a few cars you've used? I know I'll have trouble doing the glitch sometimes, I'll do everything right and it won't work, but sometimes it always works. A few others said it worked for them, not sure why you can't get it to work.
I have tried the sentinel classic, kuruma and jester classic

S

Shaggie821

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay so some tips 2 get Vehicles.

I always started glitch w Char that I was giving vehicle to...

If u don't see menu option in top left corner of the screen when disconnect internet from Creator mode the 1st time through YOU didn't disconnect fast enough. Must DC b4 you actually leave Creator mode 2 activate rest of the glitch...

You can teleport 2 garage you're saving car in during 2nd time in Creator Race Mode...

If vehicle disappears TRY again. I got Thruster 2 work & Vigilante after numerous failed attempts... (IDK where Thruster can b stored not a regular garage I tried!?!?)

When you go 2 Director Mode make sure u change outfit on the Character you SPAWNED into DM with, so If Michael was Char in story mode right b4 DM than change outfit on Michael. It might spawn u as different Char leaving Creator Mode (Pay ATTENTION). It did 4 me I just didn't notice the 1st couple times...

I think it helped actually parking the car at an angle in the garage not straight! Pure speculation but I did get 12 cars total through this glitch!!

I know the invite only steps r a pain but once u hit it it's like muscle memory. Setup DC internet screen on PS4 only. So u double tap PS button 2 get 2 network screen. Mash options button 2-3 times when trying, sometimes it just won't come up 1st mash so b aggressive. U can actually press options & by accident close menu but if fast enough just bring it back up!!

Also the garage doesn't have 2 even close. Vigilante wouldn't fit inside Franklin or Michael's garage w/out closing but still got em!! When I came back from Select Character Online screen both times garage door was closed w Vigilante inside!!

Finally MAKE SURE TO STORE VEHICLE INSIDE CHARACTERS SAFEHOUSE GARAGE FROM ONLINE THAN AFTER COMING BACK FROM CHAR SELECTION SCREEN & U HAVE VEHICLE U CAN MOVE THEM 2 DIFFERENT GARAGES.

Sorry for long post but I know it's a tough glitch 2 hit. So good luck 2 all!
Again ty 4 sharing the glitch it was fun!! Now 2 mod these cars if I can Save Editor?? IDK but any advice would help?
Again sorry for rambling but idk what cars work but I went 4 fun flying shooting Vehicles!!

Last edited:
E

East side Boyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you name a few cars you've used? I know I'll have trouble doing the glitch sometimes, I'll do everything right and it won't work, but sometimes it always works. A few others said it worked for them, not sure why you can't get it to work.
It works but when they in story mode and you try to get it out the impound it disappears

G

Gtaddict

Reaction score
Okay so some tips 2 get Vehicles.

I always started glitch w Char that I was giving vehicle to...

If u don't see menu option in top left corner of the screen when disconnect internet from Creator mode the 1st time through YOU didn't disconnect fast enough. Must DC b4 you actually leave Creator mode 2 activate rest of the glitch...

You can teleport 2 garage you're saving car in during 2nd time in Creator Race Mode...

If vehicle disappears TRY again. I got Thruster 2 work & Vigilante after numerous failed attempts... (IDK where Thruster can b stored not a regular garage I tried!?!?)

When you go 2 Director Mode make sure u change outfit on the Character you SPAWNED into DM with, so If Michael was Char in story mode right b4 DM than change outfit on Michael. It might spawn u as different Char leaving Creator Mode (Pay ATTENTION). It did 4 me I just didn't notice the 1st couple times...

I think it helped actually parking the car at an angle in the garage not straight! Pure speculation but I did get 12 cars total through this glitch!!

I know the invite only steps r a pain but once u hit it it's like muscle memory. Setup DC internet screen on PS4 only. So u double tap PS button 2 get 2 network screen. Mash options button 2-3 times when trying, sometimes it just won't come up 1st mash so b aggressive. U can actually press options & by accident close menu but if fast enough just bring it back up!!

Also the garage doesn't have 2 even close. Vigilante wouldn't fit inside Franklin or Michael's garage w/out closing but still got em!! When I came back from Select Character Online screen both times garage door was closed w Vigilante inside!!

Finally MAKE SURE TO STORE VEHICLE INSIDE CHARACTERS SAFEHOUSE GARAGE FROM ONLINE THAN AFTER COMING BACK FROM CHAR SELECTION SCREEN & U HAVE VEHICLE U CAN MOVE THEM 2 DIFFERENT GARAGES.

Sorry for long post but I know it's a tough glitch 2 hit. So good luck 2 all!
Again ty 4 sharing the glitch it was fun!! Now 2 mod these cars if I can Save Editor?? IDK but any advice would help?
Again sorry for rambling but idk what cars work but I went 4 fun flying shooting Vehicles!!

Thanks you a lot for your tips, it finally worked for me. My problem was i wsnt fast enough disconecting internet in the first steps

S

Shaggie821

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do NOT leave Vehicles on map & leave game the vehicle will disappear. U must park Vehicle inside garage b4 leaving game. FYI!

D

Diamond2005

Reaction score
I am on Xbox btw but when I am testing my capture job I can't open the character wheel is this what you mean or can I go pause and do return to story
You gotta like hold down on the dpad and when the creator menu pops up, keep holding down on the dpad and press circle to close the creator menu and you should be able to choose from the 3 story mode characters.

S

Sinister7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, this might sound stupid but how do I post screenshots in this thread?

N

Navy Davey

☠️Hallo-Weenie☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
So, this might sound stupid but how do I post screenshots in this thread?
You can post right from your device by clicking the picture icon at the top of the text editor. You can drag and drop or embed a url from an approved media site such as Imgur or discord.

350pkv

Reaction score
Is there any way to do this without having the cars previously stored in the houses garages dissapear? Every time I bring one new car from the glitch the old stored cars dissapear on every characters house garage.........

Last edited:
G

Gta bandit

Reaction score
Does this still work? Once I get to the last part the cars won't stay in Franklin's garage. I keep doing the wifi disconnect and recent activities I see the garage open up but once I do the character switch and respawn back into story mode there's nothing there?

S

Sinister7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does this still work? Once I get to the last part the cars won't stay in Franklin's garage. I keep doing the wifi disconnect and recent activities I see the garage open up but once I do the character switch and respawn back into story mode there's nothing there?
Certain vehicles are blacklisted by Rockstar to not spawn in single player. Can you remember any of the cars you tried transferring over? I've had issues doing this glitch before as well, but it has not been patched yet.

G

Gta bandit

Reaction score
Certain vehicles are blacklisted by Rockstar to not spawn in single player. Can you remember any of the cars you tried transferring over? I've had issues doing this glitch before as well, but it has not been patched yet.
I've tried using the Nero Custom, Vigilante and the oppressor MK2.

S

Sinister7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've tried using the Nero Custom, Vigilante and the oppressor MK2.
The Nero Custom and Oppressor Mark 2 should work, but I'm not sure about the Vigilante since I never tried it. I'm not sure why it isn't working, I'll have to reinstall GTA V just to be sure it isn't patched, even though it was working perfectly fine a few weeks ago once I transferredthe Hunter into single player. That's another thing, it's possible to store aircraft into the players garage as well and luckily the Hunter is one of them, but it took HOURS to get it out without it exploding! Back to what I was saying, I'll reinstall GTA V to test this out again.

G

Gta bandit

Reaction score
The Nero Custom and Oppressor Mark 2 should work, but I'm not sure about the Vigilante since I never tried it. I'm not sure why it isn't working, I'll have to reinstall GTA V just to be sure it isn't patched, even though it was working perfectly fine a few weeks ago once I transferredthe Hunter into single player. That's another thing, it's possible to store aircraft into the players garage as well and luckily the Hunter is one of them, but it took HOURS to get it out without it exploding! Back to what I was saying, I'll reinstall GTA V to test this out again.
Thanks for replying right away that's cool! I'll keep trying and see if I can get it working. Let me know if you get it

S

Sinister7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for replying right away that's cool! I'll keep trying and see if I can get it working. Let me know if you get it
You're welcome! It may take a few hours since my disc is not in the best condition, haha. Also before I update the game I wanted to test something out. Since I have the Hunter parked on my helipad in my save, I'm going to go there before updating the game just to see if it'd be there (I HIGHLY doubt it, but the Hunter was originally cut from the game but there are still files for it in the games code). I keep getting off track, lol. I'll keep you updated once I get it installed.

A

Abdu84Legend

Reaction score
I'm rewriting the steps so they're more clear and easier to understand.
Step 1: Start off in Singleplayer and go to the Creator.
Step 2: Create a capture and test it.
Step 3: Select a story character (Note: In step one, make sure to remember who you were when entering the Creator. If you were Franklin, select Michael in the character wheel. If you were either Michael or Trevor, select Franklin).
Step 4: Once the alert pops up asking you if you want quit the Creator, accept it and IMMEDIATELY disconnect your internet. (Note: If you're on PS4, make sure to have it ready so you can immediately disconnect by tapping the PS button twice).
Step 5: Once you have loaded back in Singleplayer, reconnect your internet.
Step 6: Enter Director mode and choose the character you were before entering. (Note: After you have entered Director mode with your character, look at your mini map. If you're Franklin your icon should be light green. If you're Michael it should be blue. If you're Trevor, it should be orange. If it's white, switch DM actors and select either Franklin, Michael, or Trevor to see if this fixes this).
Step 7: From here you must enter the Creator.
Step 8: Once you've entered the Creator, pick any race type whether it'd be Transform, Stunt Land, Air, Special, or Target Assualt.
Step 9: Select 'Race Details'.
Step 10: Go to race class to select what class and vehicle you want. (For an example, if I want the Nero, I'd select super and scroll through the vehicles until I'd find the Nero).
Step 11: Click select so you spawn inside of the vehicle.
Step 12: Pause your game and go to the Online tab. You then must select the Invite Only option.
Step 13: Once your on the alert, go to a recent activity that says 'Start GTA Online' and click it.
Once you're back in the game, only accept the first alert and quickly disconnect your internet.
Step 14: Repeat steps 12 and 13 quickly.
Step 15: Once you reconnect your internet again, select the Invite Only option again. Once you have decline the alert.
Steo 16: Unpause your game. You'll get another alert, decline it.
Step 17: Now you have the Singleplayer Safehouse garages available! Place your vehicle in any of the Safehouse garages and make sure the garage closes.
Step 18: Pause your game and select 'Choose Character'.
Step 19: Once you have loaded into the character thingy, back out so you return to Singleplayer.
Step 20: Go to your garage to get your vehicle!
(Note: Certain vehicles are blacklisted from spawning into Singleplayer by Rockstar unfortunately, so not all vehicles will transfer over. It's also possible to transfer aircraft into Singleplayer as well! This can be EXTREMELY DIFFICULT and it's impossible to show you guys unless I were to upload footage of me doing it. I can show you a screenshot of me in the Hunter in Singleplayer if you don't believe me. If you want to attempt to get any aircraft into Singleplayer, use Michaels garage). Edit: It took me TWO HOURS just to be able to get into the Hunter! I had to reload the game nearly a hundred times before the Hunter decided to teleport onto the road without blowing up. I hope I can upload footage to show you how hard it is to get aircraft into Singleplayer.
After step 16 they give me the alert: do not cheat or ur account will be reseted...etc :frown:

S

Sinister7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After step 16 they give me the alert: do not cheat or ur account will be reseted...etc :frown:
That's weird. I'd do the glitch right now tosee if the error would pop up for me, but unfortunately I haven't been able to install GTA V the past month so hopefully someone else can test this out to see if Rockstar f***** us over.

A

Abdu84Legend

Reaction score
That's weird. I'd do the glitch right now tosee if the error would pop up for me, but unfortunately I haven't been able to install GTA V the past month so hopefully someone else can test this out to see if Rockstar f***** us over.
Ok thx

Top Bottom