What's new

Working How to get DLC vehicles into Singleplayer! (Workaround Found)

• Thread starter Sinister7
  • Start date
  • Views 23,359
G

Gtaddict

Reaction score
I think with the classic sentinel it doesnt work, im gonna try with other cars

T

Tdog8734

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where did the post go that gta gamergirl had posted?

J

JamesNaziol

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where did the post go that gta gamergirl had posted?
Exactly xD that this can Lead to much more things.. Its gone now.. Okk, its back now somewhere else xd

Last edited:
T

Tdog8734

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's still up, just look for a thread called "Possible way to bring dlc vehicles into single player"
I thought there was a save linked in their reply/post tho.

G

Gtaddict

Reaction score
In the last step you have to wait until the animation to choose character and then when you have the option to choose between your characters press circle?

S

Sinister7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the last step you have to wait until the animation to choose character and then when you have the option to choose between your characters press circle?
Yeah, sorry for replying so late.

S

Sinister7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just curious, has anyone managed to do the glitch? The reason I want to know is because I want to make sure my steps are good the way they are or if I should put more detail in my steps.

S

Shaggie821

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just curious, has anyone managed to do the glitch? The reason I want to know is because I want to make sure my steps are good the way they are or if I should put more detail in my steps.

Yep Thank you for your efforts. I got MKII, & Deluxo twice to work flawlessly! Thank you so much!!

P.S. Thruster didn't work just disappears. I might try again later.

Last edited:
S

Shaggie821

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there any way to pick from your already modded online vehicles via the Race Details in Creator Mode???

S

Sinister7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there any way to pick from your already modded online vehicles via the Race Details in Creator Mode???
Unfortunately I don't think so, I'll check in a couple of minutes.

S

Shaggie821

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately I don't think so, I'll check in a couple of minutes.
Ok np I looked everywhere but no dice still cool find & again thank you for the write up & releasing for all 2 enjoy!!

J

JamesNaziol

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its working

D

Daviddavud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems to be working. Question, when I do the recent activity part alone and once I see the SP character's name. Would this mean that I am in that creator -Sp state? And did anyone try to do creator online after this glitch?

D

Daviddavud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
(In an earlier thread I said I found a much shorter version but this isn't that much shorter, sorry. Any vehicles from the past few updates will despawn and aircraft can't be transfered at the moment). I hope this thread doesn't blow up becuase this took forever to find out and I'll be very disappointed if Rockstar patches this but anyway, here you go.
Step 1: Start gta in sp and go to the creator.

Step 2: Create a capture (any kind) and save it. Once you've created your capture, click on test.

Step 3: Once your in, switch to any sp character and accept the alert. Once you accpet it, IMMEDIATELY disconnect your internet. Once the second notification pops up, accept it and reconnect your internet once your fully loaded into sp.

Step 4: Open your interaction menu and go to director mode. Once you have go to story actors and hover over the one you were before you went into director mode (an example would be Michael) and press square to change the outfit.

Step 5: Now click on enter director mode. As soon as you load in quickly go to the creator. Once you have, pick the race creator and pick any of them (an example would be the land races) Once you have just pick the vehicle you want. All you have to do is go to race details and scroll down till you find vehicle class. Once you have, choose the class and pick the vehicle you want and press switch camera so you're driving.

Step 6: Press pause and go to invite only session and click on it. Once the notification pops up you have to go to recent activities and click start gta online. You'll then have two notifications. Accept the first and then quickly disconnect the internet. Hurry up and pause the game once your back on repeat this. After you've done it another time and your on the pause menu, click on invite only session and decline the alert. Back out of the pause menu and decline the second alert. If it worked you'll be in a weird single player/creator state.

Step 7: Just put the vehicle in the players safehouse garage and exit the vehicle and make sure the garage fully closes. After it closes you must drive away from the house and it should stay in the garage.

Step 8: Now that you're away from the safehouse garage, you must go to the online tab and click on choose character. Once it loads, press circle to go back into sp.

Step 9: Go to your garage and your vehicle should be there!

Note: Your sp character may lose all of their weapons or gain every weapon. Your game can glitch out and you may have to restart. Certain vehicles use a script so some may disappear as your driving them. Vehicles that use the script may crash your game as the garage opens.
Good work man.

S

Sinister7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems to be working. Question, when I do the recent activity part alone and once I see the SP character's name. Would this mean that I am in that creator -Sp state? And did anyone try to do creator online after this glitch?
Yeah, you would be in that state, as of anyone trying a creator online glitch, I don't know.

G

Gtaddict

Reaction score
I havd been trying with different cars a lot of times but it doesnt work, i dont know what am i doing wrong:frown:

S

Sinister7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I havd been trying with different cars a lot of times but it doesnt work, i dont know what am i doing wrong:frown:
Can you name a few cars you've used? I know I'll have trouble doing the glitch sometimes, I'll do everything right and it won't work, but sometimes it always works. A few others said it worked for them, not sure why you can't get it to work.

Top Bottom