Tutorial How To Get Cracked Apps on any iDevice running iOs7

• Thread starter YELLING CAPS
  • Start date
  • Views 7,803
Y

YELLING CAPS

ITCHY;- ROMAN
Reaction score
Hello My idevice holders. Today I will Show you how to get cracked apps on a non jailbroken iDevice running on iOS7 up to 7.0.4

g4mgp7xl.png

Requirements :
Any iDevice running iOs7 up to 7.0.4
Windows XP,7,8 or Mac
Patience :biggrin:

Okay Lets get Started I will try to make this a quick and easy process for everyone

Step 1: Open Safari on your iDevice and enter this url or simply click http://www.Tui.tongbu.com/ once there
Click the White button and Install the Tongbu app

X3tQwHNl.png
Step 2: Next on your Computer or Mac install the Tonbu assistant from here

http://www.tongbu.com/zhushou/

F90Ubp9l.png

Step 3: Once Tongbu Assistant is installed on your desktop open it and connect your iDevice , wait until your idevice is connected by the iDevice picture you should see "genuine app" click it and wait until its done.

THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT!!

Gaa4TYMl.png

*YOU MUST GENUINE APP OR ELSE IT WILL NOT WORK!!!*

Last Step: Open Tongbu on idevice and Search for an app than wait until it download . here's proof that it works :wink:
RSdK7Ggl.png
PcXRLuJl.png
5zU2qqIl.jpg

ENJOY :smile: your free apps. If it gets patched I will update this thread. MESSAGE OR POST FOR HELP!!

Last edited:
P

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Reaction score
Oh great, another PP25 -.-

T

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
Reaction score

PP25 stopped working a little more than a month ago. This one is just a replacement for it. Either way, every device can be jailbroken so this isn't very useful....plus I don't like the idea of chinese apps running on my device. I know they don't do anything because I already checked them with wireshark, I just don't like them...

Y

YELLING CAPS

ITCHY;- ROMAN
Reaction score
well if you don't it like you don't have to use it I didn't waste my time making this thread for the public

A

Advent

One for All
Reaction score
Meh, jailbreaking is more useful......

Y

YELLING CAPS

ITCHY;- ROMAN
Reaction score
Meh, jailbreaking is more useful......

That's good but you have people who don't want to jailbreak and who don't want to pay for phone apps. This is why I made it for everyone in that audience if it doesn't suit you it doesn't suit you.

Also jail breaking makes your phone slow overtime I'd rather have this app on my phone than to go back to jailbreaking my phone again. It's just my opinion

J

Josef Stalin

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Keep it on topic or there'll be infractions guys :/

Y

YELLING CAPS

ITCHY;- ROMAN
Reaction score
I am. Don't worry I'm just responding to feedback

Y

YELLING CAPS

ITCHY;- ROMAN
Reaction score
you wont be able to genuine apps plus this has nothing to do with the topic.. so thanks for trying to help

K

Kire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PP25 stopped working a little more than a month ago. This one is just a replacement for it. Either way, every device can be jailbroken so this isn't very useful....plus I don't like the idea of chinese apps running on my device. I know they don't do anything because I already checked them with wireshark, I just don't like them...
It's useful for me, I've already been using it though for a few months. I have a state issued school ipad that they won't let us JB. Been pretty handy.

T

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
It's useful for me, I've already been using it though for a few months. I have a state issued school ipad that they won't let us JB. Been pretty handy.

Interesting. The school doesn't notice the new certificate or applications installed on the device?

K

Kire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting. The school doesn't notice the new certificate or applications installed on the device?
Nope, they had a profile at one point that had certain restrictions(such as that) but they removed it after about a month of having them.

Top Bottom