What's new

Patched How to get cop outfit!! (only for female characters)

• Thread starter TBG Buzzed
  • Start date
  • Views 1,954

How to obtain cop outfit.

• By doing this

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • By doing that

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
T

TBG Buzzed

Reaction score
Sin$
You need to have a level 6 character. First you need to do the character appearance glitch (Look it up) to switch your *FEMALE* character to a male, and once you have done so, equip the flight suit outfit, and then un-equip the mask. save this outfit, use the character appearance glitch again and change back to a female character, equip the outfit and you'll have a cop outfit!! If anyone finds out a way to do this glitch with a male character, please comment below

HarryMack

HarryMack

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
This "trick" to get the cop outfit will not work because they hot fixed the ability to retain saved outfits when doing the "Change Appearance Glitch". If you are only trying to change your physical appearance, you can still do that successfully. If you are trying to do a gender swap to unlock DLC Clothing or make your character invisible, you are out of luck. Hope this clears things up... This is also a repost btw T TBG Buzzed

ILL GATES

ILL GATES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This "trick" to get the cop outfit will not work because they hot fixed the ability to retain saved outfits when doing the "Change Appearance Glitch". If you are only trying to change your physical appearance, you can still do that successfully. If you are trying to do a gender swap to unlock DLC Clothing or make your character invisible, you are out of luck. Hope this clears things up... This is also a repost btw T TBG Buzzed
Jup, good thing i saved my oufits before this hotfix for my female

Skrillex_

Skrillex_

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn why does rockstar ruin these types of glitches I understand money glitches getting patched but why this

Top Bottom
Login
Register