Patched How to get Bunker grip outside of bunker

• Thread starter IGLITCH4FUN
  • Start date
  • Views 2,360
I

IGLITCH4FUN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is probably the most useless glitch, but this is how to get the bunker grip on cars outside of the bunker.
1. Drive into your bunker and Glitch the car into everyones bunker block passanger door with a wall and drivers door with caddy, so you teleport in car. then call simeon gerald ron etc and request a job, join the job spam O and X then spam triangle on black screen, you should spawn in and out the car,
2. get out the car join the job again, wait till you see settings screen and back out,
3. go outside and enjoy bunker grip car!
It doesnt save in garages just fun to drive

T

Tamynese16

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is probably the most useless glitch, but this is how to get the bunker grip on cars outside of the bunker.
1. Drive into your bunker and Glitch the car into everyones bunker block passanger door with a wall and drivers door with caddy, so you teleport in car. then call simeon gerald ron etc and request a job, join the job spam O and X then spam triangle on black screen, you should spawn in and out the car,
2. get out the car join the job again, wait till you see settings screen and back out,
3. go outside and enjoy bunker grip car!
It doesnt save in garages just fun to drive

Pardon my ignorance, but what is a grip car?

C

CynicalCreator2

Getting There
Reaction score
Pardon my ignorance, but what is a grip car?

I think he means the limited speed of driving in the bunker sticks when exiting the job takes you outside with the car

N

nickyarganot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I smell a very boring drag race in my future

A

authoXN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
do this with your vigilante, boost up a hill and enjoy :wink:

Top Bottom