What's new

Tutorial How to get back into The Chamber of Lost Treasure (Pirate Booty DLC)

• Thread starter Scorch48202
  • Start date
  • Views 5,841
S

Scorch48202

Reaction score
Sin$
A slightly difficult way to get back into the treasure room area at the end of the Leviathan boss fight in Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty DLC. The chests in the middle always seem to give out purples/blues and sometimes oranges. So it's at the least, worth a try. Happy looting!

I did not find this glitch, credit goes to Imapuncha.
Credit goes to AaronLe3 as well, for finding an easier way of doing the jumping part of the glitch.
Both links to their videos are in the description.
I just decided to upload a higher quality video so you can see what they were doing.

Igotahalfchub

Igotahalfchub

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Or just do the end quest again, wasn't that hard, gives it to you at the Oasis quest board again.

S

Scorch48202

Reaction score
Sin$
Or just do the end quest again, wasn't that hard, gives it to you at the Oasis quest board again.
The quest isn't hard, but I just don't like fighting the Leviathan over and over to get to the area. He is a boring boss. He just sits there and stares at you while sticking out his tongue every now and then. Rather do this method that now takes me no more than 2 minutes. Compared to the 10-20 minutes that lead up to the area.

Igotahalfchub

Igotahalfchub

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The quest isn't hard, but I just don't like fighting the Leviathan over and over to get to the area. He is a boring boss. He just sits there and stares at you while sticking out his tongue every now and then. Rather do this method that now takes me no more than 2 minutes. Compared to the 10-20 minutes that lead up to the area.
true...need to kill Hyperiius myself now, hes a pain

Top Bottom
Login
Register