Dismiss Notice

Guest,
We are celebrating 14 years since the inception of Se7enSins! Join us in our celebrations!

Tutorial {HOW TO} Get Back Into Shi No Numa!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Modding' started by vvSTRIDEvv, Jul 6, 2009 with 13 replies and 861 views.

1. vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Here are two ways we found to get back in the map. Very fun..Enjoy.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1oRnrxjrzQ"]YouTube - Back into shi no numa[/ame]

Sorry, my friggin clips keep cutting off at the end, but you get the idea. I could fix the vid since I still have all the footage..but not tonight. There are a couple of options on both glitches, but you can figure them out....

• Like Like x 3
  2. I Play Xbox

I Play Xbox Enthusiast

Ratings:
    lol why would you wanna get back in? xD

3. VelocityMods

VelocityMods Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Nevermind about the link Stride guess i found it. Anyways thanks for the useful post. lol:tongue:

4. OP
    vvSTRIDEvv

Ratings:
    Eh...just to get guns or whatever..because you can..lol Pretty friggin boring being stuck out there....imo.

5. joeykrug

joeykrug Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah it is quite boring out there thanks Stride! Btw hurryup and post your post-count is 666 :ohmy:

6. OP
    vvSTRIDEvv

Ratings:
    No problemo meng. I was just glad that we got the video up first as a se7ensins find!!
    I have a bunch more as well, hopefully another one tonight!!!
    If anyone is interested in helping out with the next one, just add me on xbl.

vvSTRIDEvv

7. VelocityMods

VelocityMods Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i just actually watched the vid lol. OK three things. On a higher speed setting there are way more ways to get back in and out (and i know it was regular speed so you can ignore that last sentence.) And when the zombies pile up you could put that code where if they cant find you they kill themselves instantly (like g_aipathtoplayerenemy or something) and then you could pretty much like round skip:smile:. Lastly, i noticed you still had that crosshair and your tv lol

8. OP
    vvSTRIDEvv

Ratings:
    I'm sure there are...speed was at 3.8 for the vid. I don't like to play it much faster than that. I had just been hearing from people, that they can't get back in...so. I like to take the 'only mod what you need modded' approach. Over modding can be boring, and cause seizures. It's fun to play the game going in and out of the map, keeps it somewhat exciting...imo. There has to be some risk involved.

My crosshair rules!!!!

9. Comrade

Comrade Crusty Old Dude Retired

Ratings:
    Nice video dude:thumbup:

• Like Like x 1
  10. OP
    vvSTRIDEvv

Ratings:
    Now you understand what I meant last night. When you were smashing yourself into the invisible perk machine...lol. I had to put that in there, the best part is that the 'invisible' machine was still clanging around...lol.

11. Comrade

Comrade Crusty Old Dude Retired

Ratings:

lol i laugh at myself at that part:biggrin:

12. Destiny

Destiny #ZxathCheated #NeverForget Retired

Ratings:
    hey stride was the jump setting put at normal?

13. L0CKOOD

L0CKOOD Newbie

Ratings:
    jump height dnt work online so yes i guess

• Like Like x 1
  14. Ghost Sarge

Ghost Sarge Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Incorporating glitches with mods is fun.