• Start date
  • Views 5,244
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Killtax

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so basically Assault Points are (i think) hardest to get in multiplayer, so heres my little tip/guide or whatever you call it :lol:

What You Need

1) A Shotgun (Preferably a SPAS 12 or 500 Tactical)
2) 1+ Teammate to guard your back (Optional)
3) Somewhat quick trigger pulling action

How To Do It

First, Set Up A Terrorist Hunt Match With These Settings:

Map: Villa
Difficulty: Realistic
Enemy Density: High

Second, Start The Match, Have A Friend Watch The Left Side And You Go To The Right And Camp On The Stairs (Stairway Near Gray Car)

Next, Shoot The Door In Front Of You Twice With Your Shotgun And Parts Of The Door Will Still Be In The Way (Thats How You Want It)

Now, Make A Distraction And Enemies Will Start Coming To The Doorway.

Now To Rack Up The Points!

When They Come, Shoot Them Through The Door Fragments Which Are Still In The Way And You Get +3 Assault Points Per Kill If Done Right.

Finally, When No More Come, You Can Finish Or Restart The Game And Repeat.

(Note)
You Can Get About 15-30 Points Per Game Which Is About 15-30 Pts Every 3 Mins.

If I Am Missing Any Information Or If Mine Is Not Clear Enough, Please Ask Me To Edit It!!

For Now, I Take Credit For Making This Guide, If Made By Someone Else, Please Notify Me Via Thread Or Private Message.

X

xBigDaddy0x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i got mine by using breaching charge and c4 on presidio but lokks like your way is easier.

K

Killtax

Reaction score
Sin$
jocarb said:
i got mine by using breaching charge and c4 on presidio but lokks like your way is easier.

I usually do it my way because on presidio you open the door and get like only 3 kills averaged

Hovi

Hovi

Aaron is forever my *****
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I got mine by using the tutorial posted earlier and kill house and shoot through the box to kill the people. That was reallly easy.

K

Killtax

Reaction score
Sin$
hovi said:
I got mine by using the tutorial posted earlier and kill house and shoot through the box to kill the people. That was reallly easy.

there are many good and fast ways to level your ACES but you just have to find one that you like

K

Konix13

Reaction score
Sin$
I think the best is the infinite spawn glitch. You can get marksman from headshots, assaults from when he gets on the turret and CQB (I think) from standing as close as possible and spawn-killing him.

K

Killtax

Reaction score
Sin$
Konix13 said:
I think the best is the infinite spawn glitch. You can get marksman from headshots, assaults from when he gets on the turret and CQB (I think) from standing as close as possible and spawn-killing him.

Like i said earlier, there are many ways of leveling your A.C.E.S but you just have to find a way you personally like to use :confused:tupid:

I

ian1109

Reaction score
Sin$
I got mine on Vegas Junkyard, same sort of thing but i went down the ladders just outside the building where you start, followed the tunnel to the end and waited for the terrorist to come down the ladder at the end.

G

goob310

Reaction score
Sin$
i did same general thing as kiltax just use c4 on the door you destroy when it opens after killing guy behind grey car you get 3 kills nearly every time

srry if hard to understand doing this on my psp

Destiny

Destiny

#ZxathCheated #NeverForget
Retired
Diamonds Are Forever Beginning of An Odyssey Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
theres an easier way to just get all of your aces up. i think theres a tut. on it somewhere

D

Driftnut2k9

Reaction score
Sin$
or u could go to CQB training with (recommended) 500 tactical, 552 commando , C-4, and frag. on terriorst hunt on realistic with high denste once u start run to the right and climb the ladder chuck c4 to the bottom of it kill the first 2 people with ur gun then look down and make sure there are at least some people then detonate the c4 or u can change it a bit to suit u and what A.C.E.S u want o and there sould be 37 enemies left then jump down around where the ladder is to die and repeat :smile: YAY ps. this is my first post plus my speeling is bad i no lol

S

Sgtsmoken

Reaction score
Sin$
that is some good ways of getting your A.C.E.S up forsure.. awsome ideas :smile:
Me i use the story mode and do estate on realistic.. about 300+ on your CQB in under a minute. also getting 24 on your assualt. at the same time. and if you want marksman.. well its just shoot for the head.. its easier to youtube it for you then to explain it.. so i hope you enjoy :smile:

Ohhh. and it was never patched.. like the other glitchs we all know.. play online Co-op with someone and do it.. very quick experince

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5hNKXAdOyA]YouTube - RAINBOW SIX VEGAS 2 !!!!! GLITCH !!!!! NOT !!!!! BUT IT SHOULD BE PATCHED!!!!![/ame]

and Se7ensins--- RULEZ.. you guys are the bomb at knowladge

S

stonecold

Reaction score
Sin$
hey killtax thanks man i got the game like 2 days ago and am already elite kinda suck though cuzz i dont have xbl so once you get that high in the game theres nothing much more to do :frown: but ne ways just saying thanks :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register