Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
MotM Trifecta Diamonds Are Forever
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't need to download anything, I found this site about 1 year ago and all you do is change the DNS of your wi-fi network on the games menu in wi-fi settings.

W

warpstar1234

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't need to download anything, I found this site about 1 year ago and all you do is change the DNS of your wi-fi network on the games menu in wi-fi settings.
Yes, but you do need to download PokeGen to create the pokemon you want.

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
this does not work for me at all.

what i'm doing:

in pokegen 2.312

species: starmie
pokerus: check
attacks: ice beam, confuse ray, thunderbolt, surf

generate

file - Save Pokemon

http://www.pokegts.us/upload_gen4.php

click on choose file and chose my starmie
on the game, i talk to the chick at the gts center. after it saves, i hit the submit button on that website. then i enter the room and a pokeball comes to me, but it's never my pokemon. i've gotten like 10 randomz so far

W

warpstar1234

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

what i'm doing:

in pokegen 2.312

generate

file - Save Pokemon

on the game, i talk to the chick at the gts center. after it saves, i hit the submit button on that website. then i enter the room and a pokeball comes to me, but it's never my pokemon. i've gotten like 10 randomz so far
Try submitting it before you save the game? Worked like a charm this way.

Haxalot88

Haxalot88

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$

what i'm doing:

in pokegen 2.312

generate

file - Save Pokemon

I could never get it to work either, also the site glitches for B/W for me.

Use this: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?14266-IR-GTS-BW-Release

It has a Readme that explains how to use it. You don't need to upload it to any site, it just hosts it on your computer that's connected to the same network.

Also, if you're still having an issue, send me what you want and for what game you want it (B/W, HG/SS, D/P/P) and I'll do it right for ya.

O

ThE KiiNG JAMEZ

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$

what i'm doing:

in pokegen 2.312

generate

file - Save Pokemon

Make sure your using the site for your generation and that the pkm file was made on pokegen for the same gen as the game your using.

P

PAC-MAN

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$

what i'm doing:

in pokegen 2.312

generate

file - Save Pokemon

Get a full party of pokemon before you go into the GTS. This will malfunction the pokemon, and will come out weird if you do not.

L

leon360

Reaction score
Sin$
You all must be crazy or something because I followed all of this, and you don't get a pokemon at the GTS. I went in and uploaded the DNS multiple times and nothing.

You can't get pokemon from the DNS code that is given on the selector apparently.

Chazay

Chazay

Android
Retired
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Donator Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You all must be crazy or something because I followed all of this, and you don't get a pokemon at the GTS. I went in and uploaded the DNS multiple times and nothing.

You can't get pokemon from the DNS code that is given on the selector apparently.
Are you using the right site for your generation?

S

superside2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm trying to get this working for Pokemon Pearl but it's not working I have a full Pokemon party, changed my primary DNS, I see my wobbuffet I created on the GTS and the I get this error, "A communication error has occurred. You will be returned to the title screen. Please press the A button." So what do I do to fix this issue?

Aron

Aron

Cum late. Leave early.
Legendary Veteran Jokester CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm trying to get this working for Pokemon Pearl but it's not working I have a full Pokemon party, changed my primary DNS, I see my wobbuffet I created on the GTS and the I get this error, "A communication error has occurred. You will be returned to the title screen. Please press the A button." So what do I do to fix this issue?
I can do this for you just tell me your stats and your friend code

OT: Thanks i used this to get the dreamworld only berries :smile:

Mack Da Martian

Mack Da Martian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Could someone help me with this when I change the dns on my ds I can never get entry
To the gts

Cudeh

Cudeh

Prepare for Wizardry
Reaction score
Sin$
Everything works fine except when I receive the pokemon at the GTS, they always come to me at Lvl 0 and dead lol I change the level to anything but 0 so idk why it does this?

Edit: Im an idiot forgot to do the full party thing.

F

flkskiiemcfffs

Reaction score
Sin$
OOOOOOOKKKKKKKKK, I have several questions. please answer, I rrreeeeeallllllllyyyy need my level 95 dragonite w/ master ball.

1st: So we need Wi-fi to do this?
2nd: Does this work on soulsilver? i used that other link instead, but i'm not sure.
3rd: When I go to the pokemon center and go to the lady at the top right, she just says that that's the battling thingy. ????

Thanks guys, and I really mean it, if you help. I can't get past the Elite Four, which I have easily done in previous games.

F

flkskiiemcfffs

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, I found out the answers to those questions, but now I have this.
While I'm seting up my Wi-Fi thing, (I didn't have wifi before, but my dad told me the password), I click on my access point (on the pokemon game, not the main menu), and it says that the DS cannot support that blah blah blah. So I did the manual setup, put in the password, checked it three times, but it said that the data is incorrect, and I know it's the right password because it works when I do it on the main menu. HELP!

Top Bottom
Login
Register