What's new

Tutorial How to get any gamerpicture for free!

• Thread starter Superman
  • Start date
  • Views 22,979
Superman

Superman

Phenomenal.
Legendary Veteran Reporter Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Dear Se7enSins members,

I made this thread because the older one: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/how-to-get-any-gamer-picture-for-free.61724/
is outdated.

Requirements:
Steps:
  1. Go on your Xbox360 dashboard
  2. For USB users: Go to System -> Storage -> Hard Drive -> Gamer Pictures and transfer at least one gamer picture to your USB.
  3. Plug your USB in your PC.
  4. Open up Horizon or any other USB Explorer.
  5. Find the place where the Gamer picture is placed. (Easy on Horizon)
  6. Open up the GPI you want. The picture are from: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/how-to-get-any-gamer-picture-for-free.61724/ and are about GPI 2.0
  7. If you want to update the list of gamer pictures do the following:
    3523997664_f412472d97_o.jpg
  8. Now click on the list and search for the game you want your gamer picture(s) of.
    3523191749_59dce36b65_o.jpg
  9. Click 'Search'.
  10. Add the images to your bar (Note: You can only add up to 30 images)
    3523997636_23d0110997_o.jpg
  11. Click on 'Export to CON'.
  12. Move to CON File to the place where your other Gamerpicture is.
  13. USB users: Put the USB back in the Xbox and choose your new gamer picture. (Note: You must be signed in to Xbox LIVE in order to do this)
Thanks to:
dschu012, for making this first thread: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/how-to-get-any-gamer-picture-for-free.61724/
Orphan Carpet, for providing the Download link to GPI 2.0

Downloads:
Gamer Picture Injector 2011 and 2.0
Horizon
[Click here to view this link]

If you have questions, comment or PM me.

J

JungleMonkeykk

I'm #Magical.
Mr. Nice Guy Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you get banned?
Is there any other pics?

Superman

Superman

Phenomenal.
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you get banned?
Is there any other pics?

You can get any single gamerpicture legitimate available. (So no custom gamer pictures)
You could possible get banned, but very unusual since the moving of gamer pictures is possible so you could also got them from another Xbox360 console.

Prodigy

Prodigy

♥ Selena Gomez ♥
Hardened Veteran Grammar Nazi Glitcher
Reaction score
Sin$
Outdated? You could have just updated your old thread...

I would never modding something as stupid as a gamerpicture and risk getting banned. =\

Superman

Superman

Phenomenal.
Reaction score
Sin$
Outdated? You could have just updated your old thread...

I would never modding something as stupid as a gamerpicture and risk getting banned. =\

First, the other one was outdated and didn't provide all the information and it also wasn't my thread. I asked yesterday on the thread if someone was willing to update it, then it got locked.

Secondly, the risk of getting banned is really low. 70% in my friend list has modded gamer pictures for over two years, and none of them god banned. Also as I said before, why would Microsoft add the feature to transfer gamer pictures to USB Flash drives? Probably to tranfer gamer picture from Xbox360 -> Xbox360 or in this case, PC -> Xbox360. But because there is no way to find out whether the gamer pictures came from PC or Xbox360, the risk is very very low.

Prodigy

Prodigy

♥ Selena Gomez ♥
Hardened Veteran Grammar Nazi Glitcher
Reaction score
Sin$
First, the other one was outdated and didn't provide all the information and it also wasn't my thread. I asked yesterday on the thread if someone was willing to update it, then it got locked.

Secondly, the risk of getting banned is really low. 70% in my friend list has modded gamer pictures for over two years, and none of them god banned. Also as I said before, why would Microsoft add the feature to transfer gamer pictures to USB Flash drives? Probably to tranfer gamer picture from Xbox360 -> Xbox360 or in this case, PC -> Xbox360. But because there is no way to find out whether the gamer pictures came from PC or Xbox360, the risk is very very low.
Oh ****. I thought I saw one previously made by you. Sorry bro.

Still, I just have a Nike gamer picture and I am fine with that. :biggrin:

Senex

Senex

✅ Obsession Engaged
Programmer Bug Finder TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
2.0 still works? Damn. Ow well, I'll just keep using 2012 if you don't mind. :wink:

Senex

Senex

✅ Obsession Engaged
Programmer Bug Finder TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
2012 gives a lot of errors for some people, and is barely different from 2.0 or 2011.
Well it works for me and as long as it's working, I'm not changing anything!
(Which is also why I am still using my Windows 98 computer sometimes.)

My Pet Pikachu

YourMomzMilkMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does 2012 have a big difference to 2011? Can someone please link to me? :biggrin:

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
The risk of getting banned for Getting Gamer pictures is smaller than justin beiber pen0r. I'm not even joking, My friend has like, 150MB Of gamer pictures, there each like 10-50kb probably. xD.

But, i must ask, doesn't the Horizon Gamer Picture Creator do the same thing? O.o

Superman

Superman

Phenomenal.
Reaction score
Sin$
The risk of getting banned for Getting Gamer pictures is smaller than justin beiber pen0r. I'm not even joking, My friend has like, 150MB Of gamer pictures, there each like 10-50kb probably. xD.

But, i must ask, doesn't the Horizon Gamer Picture Creator do the same thing? o_O

True. And yes. That with Horizon does the same thing. I never knew that it was in Horizon as well. Anyways, I still prefer GPI since the games are more recent and it is only the thing you need. (':

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
True. And yes. That with Horizon does the same thing. I never knew that it was in Horizon as well. Anyways, I still prefer GPI since the games are more recent and it is only the thing you need. (':
I just tried the Horizon one, and it's being gay, saying it can't search and what not. Guess i'll be getting GPI After all :smile:.

My Pet Pikachu

YourMomzMilkMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

But, i must ask, doesn't the Horizon Gamer Picture Creator do the same thing? o_O
Hehehe, me too! I swear I have at least 3000 Gamerpictures on my Xbox. Takes like 5 minutes to load them all. :biggrin:

Top Bottom
Login
Register