What's new

Tutorial How to get and use bluestacks ifruit emulator.

• Thread starter XzGlxckzX
  • Start date
  • Views 26,054
XzGlxckzX

XzGlxckzX

Reaction score
Sin$
Having trouble using Ifruit?? I also had trouble with Ifruit a getting back my Custom plates. I have figured out how to use Ifruit. The better version of Ifruit infact. You're able to to change Yankton plates(Make sure the car already has a Yankton on it!!!!), Green Window Tint, remove bullet proof tiers, and add Patriot tier Smoke. These are the requirements you must have to do what I'm about to explain.

- An up to date PC
- Bluestacks 4
- Ifruit on Bluestacks
- Ifruit Emulator
- Social club Email
(Please note that these all are free)

Step one, you need to make sure you have your social club email logged in. Next you need to drive around in a car you want changes to. Now what you need to do is start up both Ifruit Emulator and Bluestacks. Load into Ifruit on Bluestacks and go to settings. Once you're in the settings, you need to switch your console to the last Gen console. For example, I'm on Xbox1 so I need to put it to as if I was on 360. Back out of the settings once you're done and load up in LSC on Ifruit. Once you have loaded into LSC, you need to make a plate change to Franklin's car. If it asks you if you would like to overwrite an order, say yes. Now back out of the LSC, and go back to settings and switch back to Xbox1 or PS4. Now go to Ifruit Emulator and make sure it's set to your console that you're on. Go ahead and now press connect and it might take a minute to load up but it should work. If it doesn't work, then let me know in the comments. Now that you have loaded into Ifruit Emulator, now click on Garage and set it to multiplayer. Now choose what character the car is on. Now when you should see the car and the options on for the car. You car also see recent cars too. Now you can change the window tints, add or remove bullet proof tiers, add Patriot Smoke, and edited plates. If you're trying to put a Yankton on to the car, it must have a Yankton. Once you have made the changes, press order and it should say "Order was sent successfully". Press ok. Now you should get a notification in gta saying stop by the nearest LSC to have your order fulfilled. You're able to do other cars too in one go. Just change the car on the Ifruit Emulator and make the changes then order. Good luck on this, comment if you have any questions.

Update: So I was using the Ifruit app Emulator a little more and I found a couple discoveries. I found out that my Ifruit app started working on my phone. Yes, the mobile version! It stopped working again after a day later. Also, you can make blank plates. When in the Emulator, you just have to add ?s for spaces. If you make a blank plate, you will be able to save that as a regular custom plate. You obviously can only do this using the Emulator. If you put spaces between letters, it will glitch out your plates as well as your Emulator. For example, if you put (Haha?X13) as your plate, then you will only be able to put it one that car. It will show in your custom plates but you can't select it because you can't hover over the plate in the custom shop. To delete it, all you need to do is the part where you switch to Xbox 360 or PS3 on your Ifruit app and load in to the LSC and make a custom plate. Just delete it there. I have also discovered that some plates won't work. For example, I got a car that had a Triemodz plate on it and I tryed to make it again to put it back on.

The main problem: The most common problem that most people will have is getting the message saying to drop by LSC and get your order fulfilled, but nothing happens. I believe I have found a solution to this problem. Order a car into a garage. Restart both Ifruit Emulator and Bluestacks. Do the steps to get the Emulator running. Drive the car around. Also its a good idea to delete 1-2 custom plates when you load into the LSC on Ifruit on Bluestacks. Once you have setup your Ifruit Emulator, order a custom plate some other stuff to the car you ordered in the beginning. Drive in and it should let you fulfill the order. Then drive back into the LSC and switch through your custom plates and drive out. It should allow you to order parts for other vehicles. Recommend you see if you can drive other cars you have into LSC and add custom to them as well. You should be good. If your trying to order certain plate to a car. Try making a random plate on Ifruit Emulator and order it to that same vehicle because sometimes it won't order certain plates to vehicles even without telling you it's inappropriate. Hopefully this fix works. Let me know if it works for you too.

Last edited:
jw460

jw460

⚠️WARNING⚠️ ‼️This Member Is Very High‼️
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Good find ?
Going to give this a go
Hope the guys in the glitch section have their notifications on for the modding section also
This could definitely be helpful to a lot of people if it works as advertised lol ?

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you put on Yankton plates with this method?

XzGlxckzX

XzGlxckzX

Reaction score
Sin$
No you can not. The only way to put on Yankton plates on Cars is by using a magic spot. You are able to put lettering on Yankton plates though, but the car would already have to have a Yankton on it.

jw460

jw460

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
We used to use Ifruit and Charles to get Yanktons not sure if it still works and not sure why blue stacks wouldn’t do the trick but I’ve never used that program and seems junk anyway

Old Ifruit thread

Last edited:
HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
We used to use Ifruit and Charles to get Yanktons not sure if it still works and not sure why blue stacks wouldn’t do the trick but I’ve never used that program and seems junk anyway

Old Ifruit thread
Thank you I didn't know if it was still possible or not.

jw460

jw460

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you I didn't know if it was still possible or not.
It might not be possible anymore
I’m really not sure it’s been years since I’ve done anything with iFruit since my plates are locked

X

xnine1ninex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can i get an update on this iv been wanting spaces on my plate but cant get Ifruit Emulator to work

V

VallentinoRossi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can´t Save Yankton on PC because they are Blacklisted. Same for Green Window Tint and Colors for Rims and Interior which are not for Sale at LSC. Who says something else has no idea what he´s talking about

Zanzy

Zanzy

Reaction score
Sin$
So whenever I try to connect using the emulator it keeps saying "Unable to authenticate account" I tried restarting ifruit and the emulator, signing out, restarting pc but nothing.
Any Ideas?

K

Killa6869

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have been playing around with ifruit and the emulator, made a couple of good plates with my faithful rat loaders, my question is how do you put profanity on your plate and is there anyway to manipulate the wheel or car color?

X

xnine1ninex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So whenever I try to connect using the emulator it keeps saying "Unable to authenticate account" I tried restarting ifruit and the emulator, signing out, restarting pc but nothing.
Any Ideas?
The instructions say dont switch accounts i was having the same thing ssue with a new a acvount incan only log. In with the first account inlogged in with even did ccleaner and could log in wit another account

L

LEXMAFIA157

Reaction score
Sin$
The instructions say dont switch accounts i was having the same thing ssue with a new a acvount incan only log. In with the first account inlogged in with even did ccleaner and could log in wit another account
I’m looking for a good link to download iFruit emulator can u please help

L

LEXMAFIA157

Reaction score
Sin$
Looking for a link to download iFruit emulator

S

sean keane

Reaction score
Sin$
Having trouble using Ifruit?? I also had trouble with Ifruit a getting back my Custom plates. I have figured out how to use Ifruit. The better version of Ifruit infact. You're able to to change Yankton plates(Make sure the car already has a Yankton on it!!!!), Green Window Tint, remove bullet proof tiers, and add Patriot tier Smoke. These are the requirements you must have to do what I'm about to explain.

- An up to date PC
- Bluestacks 4
- Ifruit on Bluestacks
- Ifruit Emulator
- Social club Email
(Please note that these all are free)

Step one, you need to make sure you have your social club email logged in. Next you need to drive around in a car you want changes to. Now what you need to do is start up both Ifruit Emulator and Bluestacks. Load into Ifruit on Bluestacks and go to settings. Once you're in the settings, you need to switch your console to the last Gen console. For example, I'm on Xbox1 so I need to put it to as if I was on 360. Back out of the settings once you're done and load up in LSC on Ifruit. Once you have loaded into LSC, you need to make a plate change to Franklin's car. If it asks you if you would like to overwrite an order, say yes. Now back out of the LSC, and go back to settings and switch back to Xbox1 or PS4. Now go to Ifruit Emulator and make sure it's set to your console that you're on. Go ahead and now press connect and it might take a minute to load up but it should work. If it doesn't work, then let me know in the comments. Now that you have loaded into Ifruit Emulator, now click on Garage and set it to multiplayer. Now choose what character the car is on. Now when you should see the car and the options on for the car. You car also see recent cars too. Now you can change the window tints, add or remove bullet proof tiers, add Patriot Smoke, and edited plates. If you're trying to put a Yankton on to the car, it must have a Yankton. Once you have made the changes, press order and it should say "Order was sent successfully". Press ok. Now you should get a notification in gta saying stop by the nearest LSC to have your order fulfilled. You're able to do other cars too in one go. Just change the car on the Ifruit Emulator and make the changes then order. Good luck on this, comment if you have any questions.

Update: So I was using the Ifruit app Emulator a little more and I found a couple discoveries. I found out that my Ifruit app started working on my phone. Yes, the mobile version! It stopped working again after a day later. Also, you can make blank plates. When in the Emulator, you just have to add ?s for spaces. If you make a blank plate, you will be able to save that as a regular custom plate. You obviously can only do this using the Emulator. If you put spaces between letters, it will glitch out your plates as well as your Emulator. For example, if you put (Haha?X13) as your plate, then you will only be able to put it one that car. It will show in your custom plates but you can't select it because you can't hover over the plate in the custom shop. To delete it, all you need to do is the part where you switch to Xbox 360 or PS3 on your Ifruit app and load in to the LSC and make a custom plate. Just delete it there. I have also discovered that some plates won't work. For example, I got a car that had a Triemodz plate on it and I tryed to make it again to put it back on.

The main problem: The most common problem that most people will have is getting the message saying to drop by LSC and get your order fulfilled, but nothing happens. I believe I have found a solution to this problem. Order a car into a garage. Restart both Ifruit Emulator and Bluestacks. Do the steps to get the Emulator running. Drive the car around. Also its a good idea to delete 1-2 custom plates when you load into the LSC on Ifruit on Bluestacks. Once you have setup your Ifruit Emulator, order a custom plate some other stuff to the car you ordered in the beginning. Drive in and it should let you fulfill the order. Then drive back into the LSC and switch through your custom plates and drive out. It should allow you to order parts for other vehicles. Recommend you see if you can drive other cars you have into LSC and add custom to them as well. You should be good. If your trying to order certain plate to a car. Try making a random plate on Ifruit Emulator and order it to that same vehicle because sometimes it won't order certain plates to vehicles even without telling you it's inappropriate. Hopefully this fix works. Let me know if it works for you too.
it says user not found for me

Top Bottom
Login
Register