Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I finally got it !! Thanks

J

JxstChill

Reaction score
Sin$
I don't get the message when u join gta online (at the killing bird part) why ?

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't get the message when u join gta online (at the killing bird part) why ?
You mean the wasted message? Try to 'warp'/teleport yourself to some place, like downtown LS, and kill the bird there once. After that teleport to another place and crash the bird into water or a wall, with interaction menu open, and click twice on quit director mode ~1 second before you hit the water/wall. Works for me on usually on first try.

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
Any solo way to bring DB online ?
If you get lucky you can some times get it like you do an outfit. Join someone that is online, get errormessage and join again. If you spawn in with parachute, do a parachutejob and pray the DB will be on your back when you quit from the job. Works some times, but not sas often as the job-method.

LuganoffIsBack

LuganoffIsBack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you get lucky you can some times get it like you do an outfit. Join someone that is online, get errormessage and join again. If you spawn in with parachute, do a parachutejob and pray the DB will be on your back when you quit from the job. Works some times, but not sas often as the job-method.
Okay thx, and do I need to launch a parachute job BEFORE, then lose parachute and launch TT?

LuganoffIsBack

LuganoffIsBack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, you need to do all steps in first post before you try to get a DB online.
OK and I have another question: I found my green DB outfit with DM glitch with male character. The outfit is saved, and I wanted to know if I could bring that outfit online on my female character ? I don't think so, needed confirmation.

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
OK and I have another question: I found my green DB outfit with DM glitch with male character. The outfit is saved, and I wanted to know if I could bring that outfit online on my female character ? I don't think so, needed confirmation.
I havent tried myself, but have heard from others it isnt possible.

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
I didn’t manage to get it online
Its important to do all the steps, parachute job & buzzard before timetrial are important steps that tends to be forgotten...

I just did it myself about an hour ago with a green open/empty DB, so its still working =)

I

ii Ouzo ii

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its important to do all the steps, parachute job & buzzard before timetrial are important steps that tends to be forgotten...

I just did it myself about an hour ago with a green open/empty DB, so its still working =)

Thanks i’ll Give it another try!

ItsYaBoiSlayer

ItsYaBoiSlayer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it possible to do it with a green closed-full it’s the only one I found, I have done it with that one about 10 times and only the outfit transfers

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it possible to do it with a green closed-full it’s the only one I found, I have done it with that one about 10 times and only the outfit transfers

It is possible..make sure to not leave out any steps

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$

Indeed, I have transfered both the greens and the empty black one. Do you start the job AND jump out of the buzzard before starting the time trial?

Gaza_Sensi

Gaza_Sensi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it works !! thanks a 100 , got all my bags that cockstar took from me

H

Hoggywertsdd_tm

Reaction score
Sin$
How do we save parachutes such as high flyer

Status