Tutorial How to get a no losses 50 in 2019

Discussion in 'Halo 3 & Halo 3: ODST' started by Axo, Feb 2, 2019 with 4 replies and 400 views.

1. Axo

Axo Classic Halo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    EDIT: THIS IS OUTDATED

This method relies on 343 and Microsoft not fixing the current progress not tracking bugs and not improving their servers.

Step 1- Search Lone Wolves.

Step 2- Veto for oddball.

Step 3- If vote failed or changed to a game type other than ball, drag the match to longer than 4 minutes, currently games don't count unless they are finished very fast, the cutoff is 4 minutes.

Step 4- If you get oddball, just milk time as hard as you can, getting 50 seconds in under 4 minutes isn't very hard, however this is the only thing you need to do to get a perfect 50.

Step 5-Brag about your no losses 50 to the 30 people who still play halo 3.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2019
  2. Darth Pikachu

Darth Pikachu Newbie

Ratings:
    Hi, so are you saying if a lone wolves game lasts longer then 4 minutes it doesn't count if you loose? And if you get oddball your player needs to win the game in under 4 minutes?

3. OP
    Axo

Ratings:
    Exactly, ball is the only mode where its likely to end in less than 4 minutes. You could try hill but it takes double the time to win which leaves less room for error, however any games over 4 minutes dont count as wins or losses.

4. Darth Pikachu

Darth Pikachu Newbie

Ratings:
    Does this mean in lone wolves, even if I wasn't boosting, and if I won, I wouldnt rank up unless the game is over within 4 minutes?

5. OP
    Axo

Ratings:
    Yes, that's why it's only worthwhile to play ball.