What's new

Solved How To Get a Mod Menu for PS3?

• Thread starter C2busyxix
  • Start date
  • Views 3,230
C

C2busyxix

Reaction score
Hi guys, I’ve recently purchased an old gen console for the pre-updated versions of games so I can learn to install mod menus and glitch purely for my own entertainment aside from playing legit on my Xbox One. I am still yet to find a working method that allows me to install a mod menu onto PS3 which makes me consider whether I need to invest in a PC instead (which is a huge inconvenience)

N

Navy Davey

☠️Super Moderator☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
If you do an internet search for PS3 mod menu GTA V there are quite a few that pop up. There are websites that still sell menus.

In my opinion investing in a PC is a better choice.
Better graphics and game mechanics for one.
In addition you don’t have to worry about installing updates as PC is still a supported platform which old gen consoles are not.

Plus if you do ever decide to play with other users PC sessions are larger and have many players to interact with.

It will cost a considerable amount more to get into PC gaming but it will also give you way more options going forward.

Last edited:
C

C2busyxix

Reaction score
Thanks man, can you send me a link to one that seems the most legit? I’m not trying to install a virus.

Also, if I was to consider getting into PC gaming... how much (cheapest estimate) would it cost to have a full set up.

N

Navy Davey

☠️Super Moderator☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Thanks man, can you send me a link to one that seems the most legit? I’m not trying to install a virus.

Also, if I was to consider getting into PC gaming... how much (cheapest estimate) would it cost to have a full set up.
I own a couple of PCs(laptops).
They are Acer Predators 15”.
More than enough power to run GTA and other advanced games.
I bought both from Amazon for about $1000 each.
The great thing was Amazon allowed me to pay in installments of $200 a month for 5 months.
I received the laptop immediately after my initial payment.
It was such a great deal I bought a second laptop once I had fully paid off the first...lol
As far as PS3 menus go your guess is as good as mine.
I’m sure they are many more qualified members here who could suggest one to you.
Like I said there are many when you search Google or Bing.
There are even a good amount of YouTube videos that showcase them.
As far as PC mod menus go you definitely want to get a paid menu which can cost up to $60 US/€50. If you don’t want to spend that I have also seen menus go for as low as $15.
I personally use Impulse VIP which in my opinion is one of the better paid menus out there.

E

Evansafr1can

Reaction score

Hey, did you manage to get a mod menu for ps3

Top Bottom