What's new

how to get a lot of RP (500 per 2 seconds) with ISO mods

coolteen123456

coolteen123456

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey guys! I'm gonna bring you a tutorial on how to get a lot of RP without Tuneables mods
1. Edit dispatch.meta
2. find line that edits wanted times and make it 1 for 1 star, 2 for 2 stars etc, and make it very easy to get stars too and just keep on killing people and get 5 stars and then you will lose them fast. You get 500 RP every time you do this and if you do this enough you can get a lot of RP :smile:

Thus giving you an effective way to get RP using Iso mods if you don't know how to edit tuneables or other things.

CrushedAlmondFun

CrushedAlmondFun

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Great tip there!!!

But I don't think we would be using ISO mods because we don't know how to work tunables err umm :/

coolteen123456

coolteen123456

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Great tip there!!!

But I don't think we would be using ISO mods because we don't know how to work tunables err umm :/

iso mods have nothing to do with tuneables and tuneables are a lot more complicated to do now.. not even worth the trouble tbh

Buffeting

Buffeting

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Frame In Gold Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Great tip there!!!

You get RP for losing stars. ISO mods can make it easier to lose stars (you sure as hell won't be making 500 RP every 2 seconds though..).

T

Tommylefevre

Reaction score
Sin$
When u lose the cops does it keep going up or do you have to keep doing it

coolteen123456

coolteen123456

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When u lose the cops does it keep going up or do you have to keep doing it

just get stars and instead of it taking time to get five stars and lose them, now it takes one kill to get them and 1 second of no detection to lose them

ETOWN LB

ETOWN LB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
500 in 2 seconds how?

And will this work for other players in your car?

CrushedAlmondFun

CrushedAlmondFun

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
iso mods have nothing to do with tuneables and tuneables are a lot more complicated to do now.. not even worth the trouble tbh
Tunables are not harder to do now, they are harder to get to.

Rock star got smart because of all the lilttle kiddies and leechers plugging in DNS info made it blow up.

People have bypassed it and some are charging kids to use it. Setting up your own server is pretty easy and sites like Roscloud have made it idiot proof.

ISO mods take more thought or at least more steps. I had one kid message me last week asking if common.rpf was like tunable a where he could just copy and paste lol he was on a retail console too.

coolteen123456

coolteen123456

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tunables are not harder to do now, they are harder to get to.

Rock star got smart because of all the lilttle kiddies and leechers plugging in DNS info made it blow up.

People have bypassed it and some are charging kids to use it. Setting up your own server is pretty easy and sites like Roscloud have made it idiot proof.

ISO mods take more thought or at least more steps. I had one kid message me last week asking if common.rpf was like tunable a where he could just copy and paste lol he was on a retail console too.

lol kiddies... and for the people who are not 5 years old, but the people who don't know how to dns mod, this is perfect

T

Tommylefevre

Reaction score
Sin$
Put this on YouTube explain more, and put it on here mate so we all know what we are doing

TYmaster50

TYmaster50

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure I understand, if you are using mods wouldn't you have access to rp multipliers anyway?

coolteen123456

coolteen123456

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure I understand, if you are using mods wouldn't you have access to rp multipliers anyway?

thats what i thought but i can't seem to find them... Tuneables are like encrypted and there are no iso tutorials so far

Moudi

Moudi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello peeps,
I'm just wondering, what are the files you need to edit a .meta file?

Top Bottom
Login
Register