What's new

Tutorial [How-to] Get a lot of new Emblems possibilities

W

WhitestGuyUNo

Reaction score
Sin$
pimpfuu said:
nvm, i tried that several times, and i replaced my profile with the backup and it never worked, so finally i realized that after i did the mod, it added 2 more instances of the service number and armor permiations into my profile, so i changed all three of them, and it went back to normal

i want to do the same thing can u show me on team view or somtin i dont got the back no more

M

mlw

Reaction score
Sin$
DONT ****N DO IT. IT SCREWS UP CONNECTION AND IS A PAIN IN THE *** TO FIX IF YOU DONT MAKE A BACK UP. people stop being able to join you and you randomley are unable to play Mtch mkn. but other than that good job :smile:

G

Greynade

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
mlw said:
DONT ****N DO IT. IT SCREWS UP CONNECTION AND IS A PAIN IN THE *** TO FIX IF YOU DONT MAKE A BACK UP. people stop being able to join you and you randomley are unable to play Mtch mkn. but other than that good job :smile:

Yeah. That kind of ruins the fun of having an awesome emblem. The only completely practical use for this is offline games and Machinima creation. =/

G

Greynade

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
HiMyNameIsBoB said:
how do i unmod it?

Change the hex code back to what it previously was (before you made it "1E").
Then rehash/resign.
Delete your profile from the HHD, and recover it.

That is assuming, like me, you weren't smart enough to copy your profile onto your computer before you modded it.

HydroDi0xy

Hooollyymooddds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
STL Legendary said:
Can anyone please tell me how to undo this. I didn't make a backup.

just find the hex code and revert it to what it was. rehash,resign all that stuff.

RayzoR

RayzoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone explain if there are still issues with this and if it's still available to do? I backed up my profile and whatnot.

G

Greynade

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't tried it recently. I assume it still works.

If you made a back-up, you have nothing to lose, so go for it.

B

Blade NZ

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not sure what I'm doing, I just can't get it to work, I go back 7 spaces and change it to 1E and I've checked for other instances of my service tag. Does this not work for an offline profile?

Holo

Holo

I am Holo, and Holo is all that I am
Retired
TotM EotM Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
Blade NZ said:
I'm not sure what I'm doing, I just can't get it to work, I go back 7 spaces and change it to 1E and I've checked for other instances of my service tag. Does this not work for an offline profile?

If 1E doesnt work then try 1F. Thats what i did

After experimenting with this i have come to a conclusion that doing this prevents you from inviting friends into your party. They can invite you and give you host but you cant invite them. So take this into consideration

R

redeyesmaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok so i did this mod and i cant get people to join my games and i need to join theres then they premote me, this mod caused this so i was woundering is there any thing that i cando to change it back? because i tried re uploading the original file but it didnt work it chenged the colors and emblem comination but nothing else, and then i tried modding it back to what it was in this case it was 1E so i dont know what i should do if there is already a topic on this please link me.

Top Bottom
Login
Register