What's new

How to get a 'hackers' gamertag

M

Matt

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Well 75% Of the time they dont delete the bronze player's leaving you with there team name
Then with any luck they have uploaded a goal/screenshot with their ultimate team.This allow's you to search for their team name and you will find a video of a goal they have uploaded to the ea website so then you go on http://www.ea.com/soccer/ and search their team name and then it has their Gamertag there.Then you have their Gamertag add them read the bio if it give's you any hint's even better but even if it doesn't ring up ea and tell them how you found out it was them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2waQ8t2EWKE&feature=player_embedded

Jack said:
No you can do it with any occasion ie. trading to tell the person you have offered that is what i use it for as long as your on your xbox it come's up the person you bought it of if it still has the green ring around it.

I could of done a 10x better tut but i am rushing when i get home on Monday i will take my time and make a easy tut to understand etc using my xbox and my laptop.You cant do this on the web app i think not.

Source Don't go crazy because it's off TTG.

I personally don't know how it works unless you look at it while they're doing it. But he says he's going to upload a better video on Monday so I'll keep it updated.

X

xILemonHeadIx

Getting There
Reaction score
Really if you have an IQ above 2 you won't need this because you won't have your account stolen by someone wanting your fifa team.

It's useful I suppose if you have had this happen to you but it's only really useful if EA get your team back.

M

Matt

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Really if you have an IQ above 2 you won't need this because you won't have your account stolen by someone wanting your fifa team.

It's useful I suppose if you have had this happen to you but it's only really useful if EA get your team back.
Yeah I know, but there ways besides phishing to get into an account. Plus, if EA don't, I'm sure you can always get it back the same way they got yours. And to be honest if you fall for a phishing site you shouldn't even be on the internet.

P

Pottsy-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely most people would use a different email address/EA account whilst hacking so it can't be tracked to them anyway? So this wouldn't work in my opinion. But obviously if they didn't, it's a pretty good idea.

M

Matt

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Surely most people would use a different email address/EA account whilst hacking so it can't be tracked to them anyway? So this wouldn't work in my opinion. But obviously if they didn't, it's a pretty good idea.
No they wouldn't, they would want to get the coins and team on the account straight away otherwise they wouldn't be doing it.

J

Jamie

JOLO (Jamie Only Lives Once)
Retired
Reaction score
No they wouldn't, they would want to get the coins and team on the account straight away otherwise they wouldn't be doing it.

Thanks for the heads up now I know how to not get caught :tongue:

P

Pottsy-

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sorry I'm being stupid, you're correct. I was thinking of the email address they put onto your account, never mind me.

Great tut

F

fonzthegod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
scammer/hackers seem to get find more and more stupid things like trade ball glitch or 4 by 4 glitch or when i plug in my hardrive transfer cable the trade is going to bounce off and we going to keep all of are players

Top Bottom