What's new

Discussion How to get a free transfer cable.

• Thread starter xl COOLWHIP
  • Start date
  • Views 17,482
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NextGenWarrior

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah there's no way of getting around paying anymore. They can't even get to the screen where you put in the person's address unless a CC is put in.
They told me this^. I stayed on the phone for like 2 hours. Trying to say how fed up I was about having to pay for the cable. But nothing worked. -_-

DT2

DT2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
NextGenWarrior said:
Wow. Some indian *** from 1800-4MY-XBOX told me that it was around 90 dollars. I don't remember exactly, because it was 2 months ago.

Sounds about like the Dell reps! They don't know crap about what they're doing!

Mastemine

Mastemine

Reaction score
Sin$
Kool i am going to try this soon, i hope it works, and I have been reading this on a few other forums also, and it seems i have compiled a helpful quote to say:

"I just got an additional Xbox 360 Hard Drive for my Birthday(or from a party of anything that you want to say instead of birthday) and i wanted a transfer cable please."

Or something to that effect.

Just be polite to them and they treat you well, and if all else fails, say that you are taking the Hard Drive back and they ruined your birthday. Make them feel guilty, then they will 8/10 times proboly crack as most people do, though some do not.. thats when you just try again though.

L

lennyirl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
but what I want to know is won't they ask you for a serial number off the suipposely new harddrive?

A

AOG BXKILLA

Reaction score
Sin$
can sum1 post a tut on how 2 use the sata cable i got the sata i was going 2 mod my xbox but i got a lite on new 1 so i dnt got all the thing 2 do it but anyway sum1 post a tut on how 2 use it like a transfer cable

SupremeCippy

SupremeCippy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
i believe they make you pay shipping no matter what.

I

iimjustlewiis

Reaction score
Sin$
I live in the United Kingdom. The man on the phone said I had to send away for it i posted a letter with the address he gave me and got the cable FREE.

V

v CoRRuP7ioN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I called 3 times and all the Arabian women asked for 12 dollars 90 LoL:biggrin:

A

aditya92

Reaction score
Sin$
i got mine for free
i told em i got a hardrive and it came with a cd but no cable ( keep in mind i aclled around closing time) and when he told me i had to pay i told him i wanna talk to someone higher in rank and i was on the phone for about 30 mins and i guess the manager just wanted to go home and he told him to send it to me for free cause i think it was about 5 mins before the call center closed..

R34

R34

Aggressive
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
DRKid809 said:
Yea this works and i got it FREE in the US.

I highly doubt that, I called today and they told me $12.99 plus tax because they aren't allowed to send ones out even with a warranty any more.

P

Paradoxical

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know how long it takes to ship? I ordered on around the begining of January. Xbox says it shipped, and gave me a tracking number. Fedex says that a shipping label has been printed, but that xbox has not actually shipped it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register