• Thread starter Mordecai
  • Start date
  • Views 324,782
The Hybrid

The Hybrid

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I know, That method worked for about 5 hours, then they ran out of codes. That one, and the original methods are the only ones that no longer work.
The original methods no longer work as well? Gamestop no longer distributes codes?

aariakon

aariakon

Call me Daryl Dixon...
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I dont get it, I tried 3 weeks ago, never got an email from them with a code in it, so I just cancelled my order. I used legit credit card info, I just used that one persons reward card that was in the previous post, but never got a code.
Anyone else still able to make the original method work?

Mordecai

Mordecai

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Moon Moonヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
10th Anniversary Legendary Veteran Services
Reaction score
Sin$
The original methods no longer work as well? Gamestop no longer distributes codes?
Original method stopped working a few hours after being posted. If gamestop no longer gives out codes, then the promotional offer is no longer available meaning there is no longer ANY way to get a code, if gamestop no long gives out codes, send me a link so I can verify 
Yeah I dont get it, I tried 3 weeks ago, never got an email from them with a code in it, so I just cancelled my order. I used legit credit card info, I just used that one persons reward card that was in the previous post, but never got a code.
Anyone else still able to make the original method work?
exactly, you used a "fraudulent" reward card, hense why you didn't get a code.

The Hybrid

The Hybrid

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Original method stopped working a few hours after being posted. If gamestop no longer gives out codes, then the promotional offer is no longer available meaning there is no longer ANY way to get a code, if gamestop no long gives out codes, send me a link so I can verify 
Their (Gamestop) website still displays the offer below Ghost's order page. I submitted my pre-order on a Saturday so perhaps it requires two business days rather than 24 hours?

Mordecai

Mordecai

Reaction score
Sin$
Their (Gamestop) website still displays the offer below Ghost's order page. I submitted my pre-order on a Saturday so perhaps it requires two business days rather than 24 hours?
It does, and sometimes you have to contact their support after the 2 days. but If you use 100% valid info (that includes a non fraudulent rewards card) you WILL get a code.

The Hybrid

The Hybrid

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
It does, and sometimes you have to contact their support after the 2 days. but If you use 100% valid info (that includes a non fraudulent rewards card) you WILL get a code.
Cool, thanks for the reassurance. I actually want to pre-order the game so I put in all legitimate info; just thought I'd make sure I get my code as well.

Also, your OP looked like it took a lot of time to compile so I left a like.

Mordecai

Mordecai

Reaction score
Sin$
Cool, thanks for the reassurance. I actually want to pre-order the game so I put in all legitimate info; just thought I'd make sure I get my code as well.

Also, your OP looked like it took a lot of time to compile so I left a like.
No problem, and thanks, every like helps :tongue: goal was to reach 100, got so close.

yoshi910

yoshi910

016ıɥsoʎ
Reaction score
Sin$
No problem, and thanks, every like helps :tongue: goal was to reach 100, got so close.

I'll go ahead and give ya one like, which puts you to 78 likes :biggrin:. Just so you know, your first method no longer works as the promotion is no longer available. The third method may still be working, only issue is that it requires you to pay for the shipping now. No free shipping, a small cost of $3 for the shipping sadly.

Not trying to walk over your thread or anything, just letting you know :smile:

Mordecai

Mordecai

Reaction score
Sin$
I'll go ahead and give ya one like, which puts you to 78 likes :biggrin:. Just so you know, your first method no longer works as the promotion is no longer available. The third method may still be working, only issue is that it requires you to pay for the shipping now. No free shipping, a small cost of $3 for the shipping sadly.

Not trying to walk over your thread or anything, just letting you know :smile:
The promotion offers all no longer work, and don't worry about the shipping, there has always been shipping, just depending on where you live. you just don't have to actually pay the shipping until the release date.

yoshi910

yoshi910

016ıɥsoʎ
Reaction score
Sin$
The promotion offers all no longer work, and don't worry about the shipping, there has always been shipping, just depending on where you live. you just don't have to actually pay the shipping until the release date.

Oh, then I may give that method a try with a visa VCC or something. Any suggestions as to what address I should use, so I get the $0.00 shipping option? Also, do I have to use the a powerup rewards card, or is that part optional? I'd rather not use my real powerup rewards card for this fake order, to grab a camo code.

Mordecai

Mordecai

Reaction score
Sin$
Oh, then I may give that method a try with a visa VCC or something. Any suggestions as to what address I should use, so I get the $0.00 shipping option? Also, do I have to use the a powerup rewards card, or is that part optional? I'd rather not use my real powerup rewards card for this fake order, to grab a camo code.
you can use an empty visa gift card, and shipping info needs to be all legit, and yes a powerup cards number is required.

yoshi910

yoshi910

016ıɥsoʎ
Reaction score
Sin$
you can use an empty visa gift card, and shipping info needs to be all legit, and yes a powerup cards number is required.

Thanks for the help. I have managed to place a pre order for the game, which I plan to cancel when I get the camo code.

aariakon

aariakon

Call me Daryl Dixon...
Reaction score
Sin$

see I didnt think it was fraudulent, I thought it was someone else's that they posted. Is it still working though?

yoshi910

yoshi910

016ıɥsoʎ
Reaction score
Sin$
see I didnt think it was fraudulent, I thought it was someone else's that they posted. Is it still working though?

I just placed an order for it, a few hours back. I'll get back to you within 3-4 days, and let you know if they give me a code or not.

aariakon

aariakon

Call me Daryl Dixon...
Reaction score
Sin$
I just placed an order for it, a few hours back. I'll get back to you within 3-4 days, and let you know if they give me a code or not.

thanks man, I guess now I just need to find myself a legit gamestop rewards card.

yoshi910

yoshi910

016ıɥsoʎ
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah sadly that is about a 45 minute drive lol.

Ah, don't think there is any way to get a powerup rewards card from online, so sadly going to gamestop is your best bet. At my place, I have tons of gamestops around me lol. Some of them are just a 10 minute walk away too. What state do you live in?

aariakon

aariakon

Call me Daryl Dixon...
Reaction score
Sin$
Ah, don't think there is any way to get a powerup rewards card from online, so sadly going to gamestop is your best bet. At my place, I have tons of gamestops around me lol. Some of them are just a 10 minute walk away too. What state do you live in?

Michigan

Top Bottom
Login
Register