Enthusiast
Reaction score

Does anyone know how to do this?

N

Navy Davey

☠️Super Moderator☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
If you belong to a crew that someone else controls then you are relegated to whatever they choose the crew actions to be.
If you create your own crew you can choose the crew actions yourself by going to the Crew page on Social club and selecting
“edit crew” you will find crew actions at the bottom of the crew edit page.

N

Not Sephiroth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you belong to a crew that someone else controls then you are relegated to whatever they choose the crew actions to be.
If you create your own crew you can choose the crew actions yourself by going to the Crew page on Social club and selecting crew actions.
I’m wondering how they put NREX #1 in their crew action?

N

Navy Davey

☠️Super Moderator☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
I’m wondering how they put NREX #1 in their crew action?
They could probably have done that by using Google Chrome browser and the “inspect element” feature. Then replacing the line of close that has the regular crew actions:wink:

N

Not Sephiroth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They could probably have done that by using Google Chrome browser and the “inspect element” feature. Then replacing the line of close that has the regular crew actions:wink:
Hmmmm alright
Post automatically merged:

Can u send SS what part I have to edit?

Top Bottom