What's new

Discussion How to get a 2nd transfer cable from MS for FREE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comrade

Comrade

Crusty Old Dude
Retired
Mythical Veteran Contest Sponsor Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
Well didnt know if I should make a thread on this because I didnt know if this still worked...(This is how I got a free 2nd transfer cable from Mircosoft for free)(If you dont trust me ask Roy1589 how he got his cable)

Just to let you know MS will probably ask you why your getting this cable...simply say I got a 60gb hdd and need to transfer data from my old 20hdd.

Step1
Buy transfer cable from Microsoft

Step2
Wait until it gets to your house

Step3
(Im not 100% sure that you will get the transfer cable when you says this but this is how I got a free 2nd one)
Call MS up and say you ordered a transfer cable and didnt get the instruction booklet or the cd .( they probably will ask for your shipping information again or the item # or something so make sure you actually got one)

Step4
If step3 did not work hang up and try someone else

There you go...thats how you get a free 2nd transfer cable:thumbup:frown:Please note I did this 2 years ago and I do not know for 100% if this still works today but hay if your buying one this might help you out)

Now your probably wondering why do I need a 2nd transfer cable? well think about it...you can get a money from selling these...:thumbup:

xSK CrUsTyLiPx

xSK CrUsTyLiPx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i just called like 2 times and i first time was a week ago i said i didnt get the cd and 1 day later i called and said i didnt get instruction booklet and i bought like 5 more and did it again now i have 24 of them lol

Comrade

Comrade

Crusty Old Dude
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
ZEEKFREEK912 said:
i just called like 2 times and i first time was a week ago i said i didnt get the cd and 1 day later i called and said i didnt get instruction booklet and i bought like 5 more and did it again now i have 24 of them lol

cool this still works....hopefully

P

PSROFL

Reaction score
Sin$
ZEEKFREEK912 said:

Sarcasm?

Comrade

Comrade

Crusty Old Dude
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I hope this helps people who are just buying one and didnt know about this:thumbup:

B

BloodHawk10

Reaction score
Sin$
do you need to give your serial number because i heard theyll only give it free to elites and i have a pro i think

F

fROMOHIO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why the hell would you ever buy one in the first place?

Comrade

Comrade

Crusty Old Dude
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
fROMOHIO said:
Why the hell would you ever buy one in the first place?

lol....I guess you dont know...Ill tell you.To mod your xbox360

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register