• Start date
  • Views 774
S

Se7ensinsBRAH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Just some quick tips.

When you first prestige, use stalker, quickdraw, and sleight of hand. Equip the M4, and use that for a while. Use the default kill streaks. 3,5,7 Assault.

M4 is amazing, pretty consistent gun and you drop them fast.

After getting Stalker Pro, IF YOU HAVE A PRESTIGE TOKEN, use it on Dead Silence. I did this as soon as I got the game, really saves you from people who soundwhore. I still win my gunfights even when they hear me first, but I noticed they were pre aiming and shooting me faster when I had stalker equipped since they heard me.

When you get the type 95, USE IT. Rapid fire+Red dot is all you need. Dead silence, quickdraw, and sleight of hand.

If you want to run and gun, use the PP90 until you unlock the Mp7 Then switch to that.

Play FFA, you can die 15 times! Win the game and still finish with a 2.0 K/D. I told my friend this and he brought his up from 1.83, to 2.02.

I normally go 30-2. 30-3, consistantly, most I will die is about 7 times, but it's different for me since I have excellent gun skill, awareness etc. Even in SnD I've dropped 24-0 in games.

But if you want to have a 2.0 or higher K/D Follow my instructions :smile:

P.S If you die a lot take a break, don't rush in right away. Your k/d will drop fast if you do bad, just play smart, take your time, earn those kill streaks.

r11pp3r

r11pp3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont think it really matters what perks or guns you use....if you know the map, know where the enemy are, know where any noobs might be hiding...you will do well

Godzilla123

Godzilla123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Stalker tends to put my aim off A LOT because of how fast you move in ADS and yeah the Type 95 is a good gun to use.

Marino HD

Marino HD

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I know a lot of these things already and most of them are used often.
The point of the thread was to absorb some tips from other players to try and mold a new playstyle out of it.

OFWGKTA

OFWGKTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ffa is a very good gametype to increase your ratio because so many noobs play it. (not necessarily bad people, but new to the game)

DemiZe

DemiZe

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Or you can just use a prestige token on the striker, and r*** ERRYBODY!

Plus, kids get more mad when they die by a shotgun than any other gun :frantics: ....

J

jasionox666x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I unlocked the MP7. I find that it drops people real fast.

I tend to play hardcore for the k/d boost if it's bogged down because I have a great reaction time.

I suck at 1v1 gun matches lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register