Reaction score
Sin$
Requirements -
Bridger/Bridging
Cain n Abel
Zone Alarm Pro
Xbox 360
Halo 3

Ok, first off, there is a way to lag out the other team BEFORE the lobby. Doing this lags out the other team which gives them a loss, and you get experience and level up.

Have your friend, or you (whoever ISN'T bridging), start up a game. Whoever is bridging join the lobby with firewall on HIGH. Have the person who is being bridged start the game, and whoever is bridging, just go as you normally would. As soon as you see the "Setting Up Match" screen, lower your firewall as quick as possible to MEDIUM. When you see the IP addresses of the other team and they say "Half-Routing", raise your firewall to HIGH.

When you get into the lobby, there should be no other team. When the game starts, it will automatically end, resulting in you having a win, and gaining XP and rank.

On Bungie.net, the game will come up as "Not Finished".

This is NOT guaranteed to work everytime. I have not perfected it but I have gotten it 8/10 times mostly. I find this to work best in Team Doubles. When it doesn't work, you will get a "Network Difficulites" message on the bottom of your screen. If you get this message, lower your firewall to MEDIUM, so it will restart the search (just go back into lobby and restart it again with firewall on HIGH).

-Comeplayme

Astral I 420 I

TZK AstraL 420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not that I know of. I haven't been detected.

JAX JAGS. I remeber you from H2 Modding :biggrin:.

T

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow are you serious? Now I need to release my tut on how to XP Boost and Language boost without getting caught. Nice tutorial.

T

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, Comeplayme. What's your gamertag, I'll add you and we can do this together. Once I get the technique down I can just do it with my other xbox and help people level up.

S

ston3d drunk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Twis7eD said:
Hey, Comeplayme. What's your gamertag, I'll add you and we can do this together. Once I get the technique down I can just do it with my other xbox and help people level up.

can u help me level ^... lol

M

mojobojo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
dose this work during a game. My friend and I got lagged out of doubles when we were winning 23 to 10 after 10 minutes in black screen we went to lobby and ranked down. First game lost too.

T

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
mojobojo said:
dose this work during a game. My friend and I got lagged out of doubles when we were winning 23 to 10 after 10 minutes in black screen we went to lobby and ranked down. First game lost too.
No, I'm pretty sure that wouldn't work.

Why is this in the Halo 3 Modding Section? It has nothing to do with modding. This goes in the halo 3 glitches section.

L

luckeR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone please explain how i can do this with ICS, as i obviously dont have cain to tell me when the ips change to half routing.....

T

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
luckeR said:
Can someone please explain how i can do this with ICS, as i obviously dont have cain to tell me when the ips change to half routing.....
You wouldn't be able to do it that way if you don't have Cain. Just download Cain and set it up because you can still use it to find IPs, it just isn't a necessity to bridging the way you do it.

L

luckeR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well i do already have it from when i was attempting to router bridge, but whenever i start the sniff with ICS, it just searched for ages staying at 0% and then eventually booted me off live ? I was told by someone that Cain is strictly for router bridging and would not work wit ICS, but i dunno. Twis7ed, check the last post i made in your Un detectible rank boost topic please :wink:

T

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
luckeR said:
Well i do already have it from when i was attempting to router bridge, but whenever i start the sniff with ICS, it just searched for ages staying at 0% and then eventually booted me off live ? I was told by someone that Cain is strictly for router bridging and would not work wit ICS, but i dunno. Twis7ed, check the last post i made in your Un detectible rank boost topic please :wink:
Well, I used to use Cain when bridging crossover cable method. It is just mostly used when you don't want to bridge your connection with two NIC cards. But I have no experience with ICS bridging so I might be wrong.

Top Bottom
Login
Register