What's new

Tutorial How to Gain Money Quickly in Skyrim

Pool

Pool

Gone Swimming
Tutorial Creator Services Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
There are three ways I have so far found that can get you money quickly in Skyrim. There is a fast, semi-fast, and longer, but fast way (You will see what I mean). I hope this guide will help you!

Quick Way

[1] Travel to Sightless Pit, a cave south of Winterhold.
Untitled.png

[2] Above the cave, you will find some type of altar with a skeleton laying on a table with a book next to it Called "The Doors Of Oblivion"
Untitled-1.png

[3] Read the Book, and then take it.

[4] After taking the book, Kill the skeleton, and the other 2 behind the altar.
Untitled1.png

2-1.png

[5] Go back to the original Skeleton and search the body. You will find another "The Doors to Oblivion" book. Take it. You can repeat searching and the exiting the body for as long as you want.
3-1.png

[6] You can then sell all those books to the Riverwood trader for tons of money, depending on your speech level.

Semi-Fast Way

[1] Travel to Riverwood, one of the starting places for Skyrim.
4-1.png

[2] Grab the Woodcutter's Axe on a table close by the cutting blocks
5-1.png

[3] Go to a nearby Chopping Block, and start chopping wood. You will need to click chop wood every three pieces.
6-1.png

[4] After a few minutes of chopping, you can stop, and sell the pieces of wood to a man named Hod, located somewhere in the same town, and he will buy them for 5 gold a piece.
7-1.png

Longer, But Best Way

[1] Complete all the Dark Brotherhood Sidequest until you get the sidequest called "The Dark Brotherhood Forever"
11-1.png

[2] Do as the quest says and talk to the Nightmother.
10-1.png

[3] She will tell you there is some type of contact that wants another person dead.

[4] Travel to where the contact is, and get the info on who to kill. The contact will then pay you for the assassination.
9-1.png

[5] Kill the target
12.png

[6] After killing the target, it will say: "The Dark Brotherhood Forever Completed".

[7] A new sidequest will then Pop up called "The Dark Brotherhood Forever"

[8] Repeat for however long you would like.

Doing this method will get you 800-1200 gold per quest

Pool

Pool

Gone Swimming
Reaction score
Sin$
I actually never thought of that. How much do you get per mission from that, I use the dark brotherhood way to get 800-1200 per quest.

Ripper

Ripper

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
1) Get Smithing to 100 by making iron daggers
2) Keep all the daggers
3) Find a weapon with the Banish enchantment and disenchant it
4) Enchant all your iron daggers and sell for 1k-2k a piece.

A

Addict 7S

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
1) Get Smithing to 100 by making iron daggers
2) Keep all the daggers
3) Find a weapon with the Banish enchantment and disenchant it
4) Enchant all your iron daggers and sell for 1k-2k a piece.
I searched on the Wiki but could not find a list of weapons with Banish. Where do I find?

Trophy2345

Trophy2345

Otaku
Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
I actually never thought of that. How much do you get per mission from that, I use the dark brotherhood way to get 800-1200 per quest.
750 I think, But there much easier and Faster. Also you can Take two at a time

Ripper

Ripper

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I searched on the Wiki but could not find a list of weapons with Banish. Where do I find?
I found one in a cave. It was a Mace of Expelling, I believe. The Fletcher in Solitude usually has a good deal of enchanted weapons, so you could look there.
The enchantment will say something along the lines of sending dremora back to Oblivion.

Android

Android

Just Imagine
Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
At the beginning of the game, chopping lumber is the easiest way.

CUBE

GTA STUNT CO

MEIN BLOCK
Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You said sell the books to the riverwood trader. Who is that?

Pool

Pool

Gone Swimming
Reaction score
Sin$
There is a building in Riverwood called "The Riverwood Trader"...

B

battlemage1989

Reaction score
Sin$
I made a cool 5K starting out just hunting for pelts, turning them into leather and selling them + making & selling leather armour. Tedious but more fun than chopping wood.

Trophy2345

Trophy2345

Otaku
Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
I made a cool 5K starting out just hunting for pelts, turning them into leather and selling them + making & selling leather armour. Tedious but more fun than chopping wood.
I made a cool 50k by doing the repetitive thieves guild quests for a few hours. It also helped contribute twords the Last thieves guild Achievement/Trophy

Dog

Dog

Seasoned Member
Legendary Veteran 7th Anniversary Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Buy a house and put armour on the mannequin and duplicate it. Then sell it.

xxXtReMeZzz

xxXtReMeZzz

Respect the Cosby. Cosby rules all.
Hardened Veteran Forum Addict Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I have 100 Speechcraft And when i duplicate Daedric, i cant sell it for what its worth
Buy something off the trader you are selling it too, something worth enough to sell your armour, then take what you bought from the trader to another one and re sell, You lose a bit of money but not as much as you would if you just sold the armour as it was.

Trophy2345

Trophy2345

Otaku
Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
Buy something off the trader you are selling it too, something worth enough to sell your armour, then take what you bought from the trader to another one and re sell, You lose a bit of money but not as much as you would if you just sold the armour as it was.
Who cares though, I'm filthy rich. My Deadric armor has diamonds on its diamonds

Top Bottom
Login
Register