What's new

Patched How to freeze

Bulldodge

Bulldodge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Any hints on job freeze welcome. Plus is there a way to bring this baby on? Sitting on a old save and dunno if it's usefull?

Bulldodge

Bulldodge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Interesting,saw a vid moments ago with tp and nightclub. I knew it..
Always the same, noo there isn't a recent tp. The "elitist" who even have everything in the game won't share, they could care less.. broke ppl like me who are not abusing dupes don't yt etc wont get sh..t. I'm not butthurt, I'm pixxed, because all I wanted was a "idea" never tp ever,wanted that to sell my exp cars without loosing a fortune. So I can buy a nc.
And no, like I've said, I refuse to dupe 500 cars to have enough money. I was banned once and don't want that again.
Ps.I have radio on foot in creator but I think thats not usefull as well.

Last edited:
Ultrapoop708

Ultrapoop708

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Any hints on job freeze welcome. Plus is there a way to bring this baby on? Sitting on a old save and dunno if it's usefull?
That vehicle is blacklisted, like the lspd police car (If your referring it to bringing it to online).

I

icecream420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know there is a TP glitch. But like you said nobody will help that knows it. All I have been told is its an old method that got unpatched with the update. And it also was never released in the first place as it must have gotten patched accidentally when rockstar was patching something else or with an update.so I wouldnt go looking in the glitch archive. Really all u need is the reset method. I been messing around with different things but nothing yet.

Diagnostic

Diagnostic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know there is a TP glitch. But like you said nobody will help that knows it. All I have been told is its an old method that got unpatched with the update. And it also was never released in the first place as it must have gotten patched accidentally when rockstar was patching something else or with an update.so I wouldnt go looking in the glitch archive. Really all u need is the reset method. I been messing around with different things but nothing yet.

What old method? no old method is working, lol. if everyone here is looking forward to tp, it will be unexpected. more resets have already gotten its hands to the wrong people.

Interesting,saw a vid moments ago with tp and nightclub. I knew it..
Always the same, noo there isn't a recent tp. The "elitist" who even have everything in the game won't share, they could care less.. broke ppl like me who are not abusing dupes don't yt etc wont get sh..t. I'm not butthurt, I'm pixxed, because all I wanted was a "idea" never tp ever,wanted that to sell my exp cars without loosing a fortune. So I can buy a nc.
And no, like I've said, I refuse to dupe 500 cars to have enough money. I was banned once and don't want that again.
Ps.I have radio on foot in creator but I think thats not usefull as well.

Should've been there for the money jobs, lol. they're still around

I

icecream420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What old method? no old method is working, lol. if everyone here is looking forward to tp, it will be unexpected. more resets have already gotten its hands to the wrong people.

Should've been there for the money jobs, lol. they're still around
Well I'm not gonna name ppl. But it was someone who is very good in creator. But I guess an old method of his and another players got unpatched. I would rather say it was the other players reset actually but they were teammates. Either way tho it exists and ppl just don't bother to help. Even a simple hint in the right direction.

Diagnostic

Diagnostic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I'm not gonna name ppl. But it was someone who is very good in creator. But I guess an old method of his and another players got unpatched. I would rather say it was the other players reset actually but they were teammates. Either way tho it exists and ppl just don't bother to help. Even a simple hint in the right direction.

this "old" method is probably from may. different steps same OTR. very similar. a lot of people gave hints. One of the founders of tp gave hints and decryption codes to lead to a reset. he even released a reset on his channel. there was a troll "release" tp thread just 1-2 weeks ago that got deleted. it had REAL hints on it. many people who had the glitch helped on different discovery threads about tp. i don't understand lol.

I

icecream420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There has only been 1 thread on this since the update and he basically deleted it. And there was no real help in the thread.

I

icecream420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
trust me, once you get tp in your hands it gets boring af.
U trust me I'll be the judge of that lmao. Jk but u have been around it for a long time I haven't, I really enjoy the benefits of the glitch to be honest.

Diagnostic

Diagnostic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
U trust me I'll be the judge of that lmao. Jk but u have been around it for a long time I haven't, I really enjoy the benefits of the glitch to be honest.

lol. it’s godmode is ****. you’re locked in a session forever. I’d rather do the tv method. better profitable and enjoyable glitches like frozen money and sp-mp.

Thagoof

Thagoof

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't need to freeze
You only need to get a reset inside the job by making the game think something when wrong

Bulldodge

Bulldodge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The one I saw you're not locked in session.
That's what I meant,beating around the bush... I saw one post in discovery last week, with few steps and a vote to remove it,which was but there wasn't any outcome of it.
"Sorry" that I wasn't online at all when all tp were public, maybe I had a sh..it timing.
Btw. it's disgusting that "gamer" get to be paid for sharing it. One hand washes the other...and another one bites the dust..

You don't need to freeze
You only need to get a reset inside the job by making the game think something when wrong
That's what I meant with "freeze"

I

icecream420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The one I saw you're not locked in session.
That's what I meant,beating around the bush... I saw one post in discovery last week, with few steps and a vote to remove it,which was but there wasn't any outcome of it.
"Sorry" that I wasn't online at all when all tp were public, maybe I had a sh..it timing.
Btw. it's disgusting that "gamer" get to be paid for sharing it. One hand washes the other...and another one bites the dust..

That's what I meant with "freeze"
Hint as to wat that might be??

Top Bottom
Login
Register