Tutorial How to Force host on halo 3 - THE REAL WAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
wan5

wan5

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Under normal circumstances host would be passed over to another player and the game would cary on as usual, however due to the bridger not being able to connect to any other player in the game, the system see's the standbyer as the best host and it stays with the same user.

So i guess the anti standby system kinda bites bungie in the ***!

K

killer8463

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you have to add all of the fricken ips 1-255? that blows

wan5

wan5

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
killer8463 said:
you have to add all of the fricken ips 1-255? that blows

Umm no, you add a range, that way it includes 1 upto 255 and everything in between.

Starting to seem really obvious why you guys were banning yourselves in h2 now, at least learn the tools you need to perform these tricks in. I mean for christs sake, its zone alarm, its like firewall for pre schoolers.

F

FATAL 213

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry to sound like a NOOB
but where do i download
ICS?

S

Stoneyhrm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So everyone here wants to make halo 3 like halo 2, where you cant get into one game legit? Stop encouraging people to find ways to bridge in ranked, or you'll ruin halo3

B

Ben D'Over

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
who can bridge here ? the best way is to have 5 bridgers at least with 45+ in lone wolfs , so we can just match up vs eachother and boost

I

Im a LV 1 scrub

Reaction score
Sin$
check the gamertag Xim Omar. he seems to be bridging fine in ranked MM and lagging a few of the other teams people out fine.

do you need a crossover (cat7) cable?

B

Ben D'Over

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well for me it works in social , not in mm , some secret ips maybe ?

I

Im a LV 1 scrub

Reaction score
Sin$
i dont know, just check the gamertag xim omar on bungie, he does it in ranked slayer all the time.

B

Ben D'Over

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
he is definetly booting people out of games , he is one of the guys who knows how to bridge in ranked

B

bodysurfnj

Reaction score
Sin$
Whats ICS? And is it possible to bridge using a wireless network?

F

FtK Shadow

Retired Super Mod
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
lol everyones asking for confirmation. Just so everyone knows. Anything that comes from Wan5 will work 100%.

B

Ben D'Over

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
WAN5 informations should be fine , but i was trying the DT method he said its working , but it kinds didnt work for me and my friend yesterday .
wan5 give us some more infos :smile:
i remember wans from h2 , he had that tool i think with the apps , it was like allin1 :cool:

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Platinum Record A Milli Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
FtK Shadow said:
lol everyones asking for confirmation. Just so everyone knows. Anything that comes from Wan5 will work 100%.
lol, that's what I was thinking the whole time I was reading this thread. I guess people don't know him...but if they cheat in Halo at all, they should know him.:blink:

N

N I T R O

Reaction score
Sin$
Just to clear up any confusion, xIM Omar is not a bridger. I added him/spoke with him, and he cannot do this. So whoever started that needs to put a pie in their cake hole. He used to be on admin of this site until he got banned; so it's probably just a wind up.

Secondly, I used to bridge all the time in H2, I could even bridge myself host EVERY time, but in H3, I am having difficulties. Also, there is no way to tell if you have given someone host in H3; unlike in H2 where you could just hold the back button to check the connection strength bar.

So Wan, maybe you can answer this. I went in with a friend, with his ip and my firewalls on high (all other settings configured ok), I tried a few scenarios:

The first being that I took my firewalls down, waited for all the orange boxes to fill (then the lobby locks), at this point I put my firewalls on high, once the gamertags show, I dropped my firewall. This seem'd to work, but only the first time on social. Tried it on DT - no joy.

The second of my attempts was to wait for the orange boxes to fill, and for the gamertags to show, then put my firewall on high, this doesn't work either. Ended up in a game on my own (I might also add that my EXP went down each time this happened).

The first seems to be correct but only works for social. I'm still testing of course. A friend has a stand-by button on his modem so as soon as he's on, I can get him to try that; at least then I'll know if he has host and it works 100%. You did say it works for DT but at this point I can't see how.

Nitro

F

FtK Shadow

Retired Super Mod
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
AzzidReign said:
lol, that's what I was thinking the whole time I was reading this thread. I guess people don't know him...but if they cheat in Halo at all, they should know him.:blink:
Yeah maybe because he came out with the first modding the old maps tutorial and was a admin at the old school danhrules. Plus everything he puts out is tested by like 5 people at least.

G

GOLDSHOT9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i think bungie can detect it if u cant do it in ranked but in social there is a sign if u cant do it in ranked because its for a rank they dont want anyone cheating in a ranked playlist. They dont care because social is almost nothing.

X

xXDistortXx

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Stoneyhrm said:
So everyone here wants to make halo 3 like halo 2, where you cant get into one game legit? Stop encouraging people to find ways to bridge in ranked, or you'll ruin halo3

Halo 3 blows.

Straight up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register