Not open for further replies.
Knowledge

Knowledge

<3
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$

This is the effect you're going for (Minus the death).

1. Find any item you can pick up and walk around with that is large enough to stand on. This can be a bin, paper basket oil drum. Anything large.
  2. Find a wall and, while holding your chosen item, look slightly down with your back to the wall.
  3. Jump up (or walk back, sometimes you don't need to jump) and walk backwards whilst keeping your back to the wall.
  4. From there you should start to float upwards and head to new heights.
Some tips:
  • If you want to move left or right, move your view, not your character. You could move to quickly and walk off your item (as I do in the gif)
  • Try to find some items that prevent fall damage. There are a few out there that aren't power armour so using those might save you some ball ache.
  • Mess around with different objects and find one that you like to use the best. Chances are that you'll be better at this with different objects.
The item I was using is the hat stand in Diamond City near the hair dressers.

Last edited:
MoMo

MoMo

"Swift"
Reporter Frame In Gold Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
It is 100% possible on console. It also was posted when the game first came out; as speculation really, on here as there was no video or picture evidence, but shortly after I used an Orange Street Cone and was able to float all around.
Thanks for posting this though. It's more helpful, this thread.

Knowledge

Knowledge

<3
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
It is 100% possible on console. It also was posted when the game first came out; as speculation really, on here as there was no video or picture evidence, but shortly after I used an Orange Street Cone and was able to float all around.
Thanks for posting this though. It's more helpful, this thread.
I'm going to be make a video explaining things in a bit more detail soon with some more footage of me messing around with it :wink:

MoMo

MoMo

"Swift"
Reporter Frame In Gold Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm going to be make a video explaining things in a bit more detail soon with some more footage of me messing around with it :wink:

Go for it. It's hella fun to do. You might want to add a link to a tutorial for how to obtain those boots with the "no fall damage". I know they're supposed to be located in the Mass Fusion Building on like the 28th floor lmao.

Knowledge

Knowledge

<3
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Go for it. It's hella fun to do. You might want to add a link to a tutorial for how to obtain those boots with the "no fall damage". I know they're supposed to be located in the Mass Fusion Building on like the 28th floor lmao.
I was gonna use obtaining them as the example for the glitch :tongue:

Bacon251

Bacon251

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
This gives a decent tutorial and shows a video/gif as an example. I feel this thread has a little more content than the other one :tongue:
Wouldn't it make more sense to try and improve an existing thread?

Bentton

Bentton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Guy , he's a project manager he can make reposts if he wants ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register